• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

pholmann said:
Because our gubment bailed their asses out instead of letting the manure factory go under.

Sad days. They should've had to have gave the same amount of money to ford they gave to GM and Dodge

Re: Random Thoughts

Alright now, y'all can talk **** about Dodge all you want. I just that roll right off my back, but.....do you really wanna call me gay?! Really?!

Btw, the reason they're making an awd challenger is the same reason there are BMW and Merc awd sports coupes

MoparMan said:
Alright now, y'all can talk **** about Dodge all you want. I just that roll right off my back, but.....do you really wanna call me gay?! Really?!

Btw, the reason they're making an awd challenger is the same reason there are BMW and Merc awd sports coupes

Easy there big fella. It wasn't me but it's also no different than the ford, Chevy, and dodge memes that have a screenshot from broke back mountain portraying the owners of said vehicle brand to be gay. Don't take it all personal. I don't think he meant you would take a sausage for real. For that matter, if it's true, he's a rehabilitated sausage gobbler. He had a dodge when I first met him. I heard he just lost the taste for it. ;D :rolf:

d500fac2b54cb76aef6bdb4a9bef3d2d.jpg
Seen this picture on Facebook so it's gotta be true. Apparently the 3yr old driver if the Gayzer walked away but the 19yr old driver of the BroDozer is in critical condition.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

MoparMan said:

.....but a challenger?????? That things already 10 tons!

pholmann said:
Easy there big fella. It wasn't me but it's also no different than the ford, Chevy, and dodge memes that have a screenshot from broke back mountain portraying the owners of said vehicle brand to be gay. Don't take it all personal. I don't think he meant you would take a sausage for real. For that matter, if it's true, he's a rehabilitated sausage gobbler. He had a dodge when I first met him. I heard he just lost the taste for it. ;D :rolf:

**** I've had 3 dodge diesels , 2 duramax's . I drive a F-350 now . First ford I've ever owned and is hands down by far my favorite.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
.....but a challenger?????? That things already 10 tons!

I know they're pigs. They've been building awd chargers for years.....I don't think they're building them with performance in mind as much as they are for people who live in snow/ice areas to be able to use them more months out of the year.

Mopar why would you try to bring logic into this?
This group of window lickers knows everything

**** I'm no dodge fan by a long shot but that challenger is a sexy bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is. The charger not so much but the challenger is sexy. I think dodge has some of the best styling out there. The trucks are pretty too. Well some of them are. Just don't care for their quality.

money_pit_yj said:
I am not sure I have ever seen someone so brand loyal. You should get a prize for being most devoted to your brand.

Not sure if you're being sincere....but if you are then thanks. And yes, there are a few people on here who have known me for a long time and know that I will not own anything other than a Mopar. The only other vehicles I would ever consider owning would be a German sports car/suv.....but I'm not sure that'll ever happen.

MoparMan said:
Not sure if you're being sincere....but if you are then thanks. And yes, there are a few people on here who have known me for a long time and know that I will not own anything other than a Mopar. The only other vehicles I would ever consider owning would be a German sports car/suv.....but I'm not sure that'll ever happen.

Any particular reason?

MoparMan said:

Funny I thought I would never own a ford either

TBItoy said:
Any particular reason?

First off, let me say that I was not raised that way...my Dad mostly had GM stuff and my uncle who I've always looked up to still has his 65 Chevy C10 that he got in high school.

That's just what I've had since I was 15, I'm 35 now. It all started with an 81 Dodge D100 that my grandfather gave me, I'm sure most of you have seen it so I'll spare you the details. It was different, nobody else had a older Dodge when I was in school. So over the years I've held on to that truck but I've owned so many other Mopars that I've almost lost count. And I've never really had any trouble out them that wasn't caused by me or the situation I was putting it through.

Also, there was a story that my Dad and uncle told me when I was younger. My dad graduated high school in 74 and soon after got a job at a local ready mix plant. He bought a brand new 75 Trans Am with the biggest baddest motor in it. He didn't want to drive it to work and leave it parked there all day so he bought a work car, it was a 69 Dodge Coronet 4 door with a built 440 in it. My uncle would beg him to let him drive it to school cause there wasn't another car around that could outrun that Coronet, including the brand new Trans Am.