• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Why didn't I tighten that C clamp tighter on the beam in ceiling.. Fuk That **** smashed my forehead. You never how big of a Fukin dipshit you can be till u put a bandaid on forehead and go out in public.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts Thread

5BrothersFabrication said:
Same here, but I'm 34 and I think I've earned my stripes. The reason I got promoted is because 1- I can speak regular English to yankees that come in. 2- I can use a computer. And 3- Most of our guys, if not all, will tell a customer to go **** themselves if they have a disagreement.

Speaking of the trucking industry, why are a good 40% of my customers foreigners? Is there a line you get in where they say, "Here is a green card and a CDL."?
Because there's a bunch of Americans who would rather sit at home and collect a free paycheck then sit in a truck and earn a paycheck. Just like how they won't do landscaping so the Mexicans come up and do it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
Because there's a bunch of Americans who would rather sit at home and collect a free paycheck then sit in a truck and earn a paycheck. Just like how they won't do landscaping so the Mexicans come up and do it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
This^^^^ Kush might be the exception. Though I've never met him so he may be Mexican. If he was a wrestler his name would probably have to be "The Mexican Exception"

I work for the federal government....................therefore..............I'm surrounded by so many stupid people that I'm at the point that I don't know if I'm the stupid one, or if they are.

Our urinal at work, I don't think it flushes like any other I've ever seen. Pretty sure you pull the handle and it just adds fresh piss. :dunno:

If you have a "**** like Jesus" what would that actually be? Heard a rap song that used that term and was curious? Now I am wondering if Jesus had a big ****....(see youtube of the day)

infamous1 said:
If you have a "**** like Jesus" what would that actually be? Heard a rap song that used that term and was curious? Now I am wondering if Jesus had a big ****....(see youtube of the day)
Mickey Avalon. When Harold and Kumar (2 I think) came out that is on when they walk out of the mansion in borrowed clothes. It made me laugh. had to look it up after that so we played it while we rolled around TGW at Bricks. PS, we got dicks like Jesus. Not sure what that one means.

blacksheep10 said:
Mickey Avalon. When Harold and Kumar (2 I think) came out that is on when they walk out of the mansion in borrowed clothes. It made me laugh. had to look it up after that so we played it while we rolled around TGW at Bricks. PS, we got dicks like Jesus. Not sure what that one means.

On a Mickey Avalon kick lately on Pandora. Pretty entertaining.

infamous1 said:
Wasn't Jesus "blessed in many ways"?

Why is it that when i have plans to be in the shop crap at work keeps me from being able to go.... and when i have no plans, i can leave on time :dunno:

TheViking said:
How come my son can tell when I come home horny and wanna tap his momma.....

Get him a tablet and Netflix. **** works mang, he won't give 2 shits about you anymore. :popcorn:

Rokcrler said:
Why is it that when i have plans to be in the shop crap at work keeps me from being able to go.... and when i have no plans, i can leave on time :dunno:

You could always go babysit for Viking so he can knock off a piece when you're off early with no plans. I'm sure he'd appriciate it.

How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good?

Put a nipple on it!

Re:

You know it's a good time to leave a strip club, when the stripper on the stage goes batshit crazy, cause no one tipped her.