• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

zukimaster said:
It's only February 15 and the damn trees already blooming! Crazy
2707cebcd825664ddc14bb6db21fc2c8.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Just wait, March and April will be -12 and frozen.

zukimaster said:
It's only February 15 and the damn trees already blooming! Crazy
2707cebcd825664ddc14bb6db21fc2c8.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

It's crazy how early things are blooming???

Re:

Worked with a black guy that was always taking home Waffle House waitresses home. Took a pair of them home one night. Dude was a character, I've always wanted to take him wheeling with me. He'd be a riot.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Worked with a black guy that was always taking home Waffle House waitresses home. Took a pair of them home one night. Dude was a character, I've always wanted to take him wheeling with me. He'd be a riot.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Think about it...

Easy pickin's. They're not going to say no. You're not going to leave the WH after buying 3 hot club girls $50 worth of drinks and go home and jerk off. hitit

...or at least that's my mantra.

Random but try to find a old body style GM truck (88-98) that still has stock exhaust. Its turned to a game between my buddies to try to find one.

I'm going to start a cedar farm. That **** is crazy expensive! Looks like I'm going with regular treated crap.

There was a $3500 price difference between treated and cedar for 19, 2x10x20 alone. I'm sure someone makes a brown sealer. Only has to look good until I sell.

Damn.

When Dad had a sawmill 15-20 years ago, people would give you standing cedar just to cut it.

Hell I cleared a acre on my "back 5" last year and probably burned 30 cedars because no one even wanted them for fence posts...

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Beerj said:
There was a $3500 price difference between treated and cedar for 19, 2x10x20 alone. I'm sure someone makes a brown sealer. Only has to look good until I sell.
They got some cedar stain that looks good.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Place I deliver to has a business beside them that makes custom cedar entrance ways and arches for expensive homes and they are having a hard time getting cedar, they said its due to a expired trade agreement with Canada so I'd imagine once that gets squared away prices will go back down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never priced it out before so I really couldn't say if it's any higher now than say 5 years ago. I'm building an 18'x20' pergola over my back patio next month and wanted to do it "right". Should only run me about 1500 total but am hoping it either raises resale value or at least makes the place more appealing. Right now there is zero shade out back. Makes the patio useless during the summer.