• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

pholmann said:
Luke Bryan is gayer than AIDS

That gay ****er can have it. Tons of money and gets more ass than a Toilet seat. Hell no still ain't worth it

Carhartt jeans or bibs everyday. Ain't got no money for skinny jeans or gay enough

You guys have a weird three way bromance going on...
the rest of us are getting a little weirded out by out. :****: :gay:

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Eddyj said:
You guys have a weird three way bromance going on...
the rest of us are getting a little weirded out by out. :****: :gay:
I know! You'd think we'd have our own dedicated section of the forum only "we" could see....right? 8) :p ;D

For the first time in 11 years I have the opportunity to buy a truck that is what I want. I have always driven company trucks that were 2wd half tons and the dually was purely for hauling stuff to big for the company truck so I didn't care really what it was. My new company has about three 2500 Silveradoscoming up for sale in a few weeks I can buy relatively cheap. They are 100k+ mile trucks but I can buy one and park it when and if I get my new company truck and put less than 40k miles on it and have it forever......I just don't want to spend the money. We have never had 2 car notes, but I have never had a late model truck that was exactly what I want. I could just keep the dually and buy a Sentra? Dang these grown up decisions :dunno:

I daily drive a minivan when my employees don't have it. It and my tow mobile are 01 and 00's. I wouldn't get a second payment for it though.

Re:

Specs on trucks coming up for sale?

Hard to move those old big block duallys, especially 2wd.

Dad is "stuck" with one that he's got too much in to get rid of after putting a trans in it.
I'm doing about $1000 more work (parts) to it to get it 100%. It'll be a dang nice ol truck then.

Re:

TBItoy said:
Specs on trucks coming up for sale?

Hard to move those old big block duallys, especially 2wd.

Dad is "stuck" with one that he's got too much in to get rid of after putting a trans in it.
I'm doing about $1000 more work (parts) to it to get it 100%. It'll be a dang nice ol truck then.

2015 2500 LT1 6.0 z71

I knew it would be a hard truck to sell when I bought it but someone will come along at some point and buy it. Mine is really nice for what it is which is why I have kicked around keeping it. :dunno:

I traded around and ended up with one like it but not as good of shape. I'm thinking of putting a car hauler bed on it or making it a roll back. Still thinking on what to do with it.

Re:

Just had a senior engineer at work tell me a fine thread bolt can't handle the same stress as a coarse thread. And that they have LESS thread engagement because the root diameter is larger.

And this dude makes 15k a year more than me. I may only be a shop foreman but I still have a degree in M.E. and have been a machinist for half my life. And he acts like I don't know ****, then spouts that BS out. **** today, I need a beer already.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Re:

THE GUYrock said:
Just had a senior engineer at work tell me a fine thread bolt can't handle the same stress as a coarse thread. And that they have LESS thread engagement because the root diameter is larger.

And this dude makes 15k a year more than me. I may only be a shop foreman but I still have a degree in M.E. and have been a machinist for half my life. And he acts like I don't know ****, then spouts that BS out. **** today, I need a beer already.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Nice.

Ya gotta love it when a day starts like that. laughing1

money_pit_yj said:
2015 2500 LT1 6.0 z71

Dude I'd stay away from them LT1s. That's dinosaur technology. First time it rains and you get water in that
opti-spark, you stuck.