• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

TBItoy said:
Wtf is an okra Coke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ocracoke is a census-designated place and unincorporated town located at the southern end of Ocracoke Island, located entirely within Hyde County, North Carolina. The population was 948 as of the 2010 Census.

ForMud said:
Looks like a great place to do some surf fishing.
I'm sure it is for those that know what they're doing. I, on the other hand, just throw out a bluefish rig and hope for something to bite. I really don't care if I catch anything. You know what they say about a bad day of fishing...

How come I can finish off a large drive thru drink in what seems like no time, but it takes much longer to drink the same amount out of a yeti cup?

grcthird said:
How come I can finish off a large drive thru drink in what seems like no time, but it takes much longer to drink the same amount out of a yeti cup?

Straw?

If I use a straw I'll drink a whole large tea in about 3 pulls

grcthird said:

If I drink 2 beers at a time out of my 32 oz yeti I end up drinking less beer through the night. Something about not worrying about finishing it before it gets warm and not I only have a little bit to polish if half as many times because that's when I tend to drink the fastest is towards the bottom.

Nah that's just what you told chicks when you handed em a zima

Course that was before vodka soaked tampons or butt chuggin

Who drinks beer out of a yeti though??? Aint no body got time for that.. actually I take that back I did drink beer out of a yeti cup once, it was at an event where you could have alcohol they just didn't want to see yo walking around with a can. It made the beer taste funny to me though I swear.

Update from earlier post. Fed ex has lost my package so I have to call Barnes and have them send me another shipment or reimburse me, and let them fight with fed ex. Yeah should be interesting Fawk you fed ex ????????

FlatlandFSJ said:
Didn't feel it needed it's own thread..but ultra4 stampede is still live.

https://livestream.com/ULTRA4/events/7486805
My good buddy Miles was on the Mic for it. He got back to KS last night at near midnight, at work rescuing old ladies on the side of the road for AAA early this morning

What dictionary in the English language has the word "cash" next to the words "check" "credit card" as identical definitions??!?!

What's wrong with people?!!

When you ask for a cash estimate and you are given a cash price that means when the work is done you don't get no damn receipt and I don't take a check or credit cards!!

grcthird said:

It's the ice taking up all the space in the cup.

Re:

tonybolton said:
....or the extra gayness it holds...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Possibly, wife bought it for me. She's into that name brand stuff. But I will have to say, I like how it has held up and use it daily. Way better than the old plastic cups and stands up better to my shop abuse.

Re:

Holy **** Dirty Grandpa is the funniest damn movie I have ever seen. Robert De Niro is a funny mf'r.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

cf34c921c8bfd4766afcc7cc50a450a6.jpg

Just in case you get a random box on your door step.