• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

Tried Bolton Inc., he wanted a semen sample as part of background screening, so I declined.

It was some mortgage company in ATL brokered out by local bank. 4 months is ridiculous, by now I should have been moved in for 2 months and done had a few cookout/beer parties....but noooo. At least its finally done. Finally.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: Random Thoughts

Haha all this "demanding" terminology.....she'll get pregnant when I get good and damn ready to plant my seed! Lol

Got a few things to get done first, finish school, working on finding her another job that requires much less overtime - hopefully one that has hours that mesh better with school hours so I don't have to wake up at 6am to get little man ready for school every day after having only been asleep for 2 hours. I need a dayshift job too! :****:

TacomaJD said:
Haha all this "demanding" terminology.....she'll get pregnant when I get good and damn ready to plant my seed! Lol

Until then, it's vaseline and a sock! :flipoff1: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

Fed ex can lick the asshole side of my taint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Fed ex can lick the asshole side of my taint

Im not sure what the crime is, but that is some seriously bad punishment. 7'3" tall, well over 300lbs, getting in and out of a truck all day tarping and untarping loads in June, eating truck stop food.....there is no way that is a pleasant experience. I threw up just typing that. ;D

money_pit_yj said:
Im not sure what the crime is, but that is some seriously bad punishment. 7'3" tall, well over 300lbs, getting in and out of a truck all day tarping and untarping loads in June, eating truck stop food.....there is no way that is a pleasant experience. I threw up just typing that. ;D
It's appropriate trust me, ordered from Barnes on May 22nd. They never provided tracking number just a shipment email, so I ordered a bunch of stuff around same time and I got busy with holiday weekend and my daughters graduation so I never checked packages, last Friday I checked and seen Barnes order wasn't there so I email em and they give me tracking info. Check it and says my address is invalid. BS I've had hundreds of packages delivered here, so I call fed ex and lady says it will be delivered sat. Well Tuesday and nothing, call again and this lady doesn't know where it is, they call delivery driver and his answer is he will stop and talk to me about it, hmmmmmmm. I have my stuff go to my moms so she talks to him and turns out he delivered it to wrong house, I call today and lady says he told her he picked it up and delivered it yesterday and I still don't have my package, what a run around. Sorry the book

I have noticed they are whoring out deliveries to what always seem to be muzzies like uber. They fill their trunk and back seat of their Corolla or Sentra and unload packages for FedEx and UPS