• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

zukimaster said:
****! Getting ready to watch Street Outlaws, and what do ya know, it's shark week!
Haha **** some hotrods, watch you some great whites and hammerheads **** each other.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Random Thoughts

I just learned today that there's apparently a drinking game for shark week. The only part I heard is you have to chug the whole time a shark is airborn.

zukimaster said:
****! Getting ready to watch Street Outlaws, and what do ya know, it's shark week!
Have you listened to the podcast? 100 times better than the show.

iPhones have the app already installed. It's called the "chief and Shawn show"
If you want to see if you like it listen to episode 39 it was about Athens and Huntsville Alabama.

Eddyj said:
iPhones have the app already installed. It's called the "chief and Shawn show"
If you want to see if you like it listen to episode 39 it was about Athens and Huntsville Alabama.
Thanks, yes that was entertaining, now I have to go to Cracker Barrel in Athens Al. :JRich: :JRich: :JRich:

BUG-E J said:
:rolf:

So between the 2 of us none will be shed

So y'oure saying you are Numb? Not crawling in your skin? After reading this are you one step closer to caring? In the end do you think you might faint if you were to care from the inside?

(I googled Linkin Park songs and put a bunch in my sentence. I had no clue what they sang, I just know their Pandora station will kill your gym flow with some sappy emo music if you don't thumbs down some songs!!!)

money_pit_yj said:
So y'oure saying you are Numb? Not crawling in your skin? After reading this are you one step closer to caring? In the end do you think you might faint if you were to care from the inside?

(I googled Linkin Park songs and put a bunch in my sentence. I had no clue what they sang, I just know their Pandora station will kill your gym flow with some sappy emo music if you don't thumbs down some songs!!!)

For a minute I thought you were a fan! Hybrid Theory and Meteora were awesome albums, but mainly due to being music that I grew up listening to. Since Chester died, as I usually do when these people I listen to or used to listen to kill themselves or die for whatever reason, I listen to their music a lot and from a new perspective. What's bad is the list keeps getting longer. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan (Avenged Sevenfold), Wayne Static (Static X), Scott Weiland (Stone Temple Pilots), Chris Cornell (Soundgarden / Audioslave), etc. I've been jamming Linkin Park's Meteora for a couple days, brings back a lot of good memories from running wild as a teen and a good lookin chick I dated for a few years. Meteora was actually one of her favorite albums of any artist. If it hadn't played a part in my growing up, I probably wouldn't care much about it, but there are still some songs on Meteora that are badass.

Re:

zukimaster said:
Do you know how I know your gay?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
My ol lady listens to all that garbage. She thinks if she plays a couple songs I like I'll drunk a few beers and she can sneak one in on me. Shits like listening to batshit ramble with grits in his mouth clapping symbols like a wind up monkey.

Re: Re:

BUG-E J said:
My ol lady listens to all that garbage. She thinks if she plays a couple songs I like I'll drunk a few beers and she can sneak one in on me. Shits like listening to batshit ramble with grits in his mouth clapping symbols like a wind up monkey.
Hey now, do not insult the music I listen too like that!!! As I always say ... Some of that sad crap you listen to, I'd just rather listen to it backwards , then you could get all the crap back ... wife left, dog ran away , no one to go home to ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re:

mashyermotor said:
Hey now, do not insult the music I listen too like that!!! As I always say ... Some of that sad crap you listen to, I'd just rather listen to it backwards , then you could get all the crap back ... wife left, dog ran away , no one to go home to ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Hahahahaha!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk