• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re:

mashyermotor said:
Hey now, do not insult the music I listen too like that!!! As I always say ... Some of that sad crap you listen to, I'd just rather listen to it backwards , then you could get all the crap back ... wife left, dog ran away , no one to go home to ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

You could listen to it backwards and have a place to stay, get the dog back, then just push pause and enjoy the peace and quiet til the wife comes back!!!! :rolf:

money_pit_yj said:
You could listen to it backwards and have a place to stay, get the dog back, then just push pause and enjoy the peace and quiet til the wife comes back!!!! :rolf:
molaugh

Re: Random Thoughts

mashyermotor said:
Hey now, do not insult the music I listen too like that!!! As I always say ... Some of that sad crap you listen to, I'd just rather listen to it backwards , then you could get all the crap back ... wife left, dog ran away , no one to go home to ...

Wait... you have a wife? Does Mr.MYM know about her?

mdo817 said:
Thanks, yes that was entertaining, now I have to go to Cracker Barrel in Athens Al. :JRich: :JRich: :JRich:
Steve Jobs... corporate car, a suit and tie type cat.
Backed up next to that corvette and cracked them lake pipes.. WOOOOOPOW.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Beerj said:
Wait... you have a wife? Does Mr.MYM know about her?
Hahaha..nah, .... he doesn't listen to the even worse, more whiney female country singers ... thank goodness !!!

zukimaster said:
Do you know how I know your gay?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Because you tasted **** on his ****?

Stole that reply from JohnG I believe. Seen him say it once on here and shot beer out my nose. Use it on all my friends now.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Because you tasted **** on his ****?

Stole that reply from JohnG I believe. Seen him say it once on here and shot beer out my nose. Use it on all my friends now.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Lmao JohnG was ruthless. Miss that old fawker.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So it appears the new thing to do is to become a "Temp to hire on"....bitch about "WHEN THEY GONN HIRE ME?" for 2 months....then receive their hire on packet and never show back up for work after that. Awesome...

Wife just increased my vocabulary...

Party tit, the one that always tries to pop out, "Hey guys, what's going on out here?" flashemifyougotem

tonybolton said:
So it appears the new thing to do is to become a "Temp to hire on"....bitch about "WHEN THEY GONN HIRE ME?" for 2 months....then receive their hire on packet and never show back up for work after that. Awesome...
When I used to work in a factory it was the same way, temps bust ass to get full time and when they did they might last 3 months. Guess they're temps for a reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Must have something to do with the job lol. Every temp where I work would give a nut or two to get hired full time. I started as a temp, worked 1.5 years, and finally landed a full time spot. They hired on 6 of us and laid the other 90 temps off. Since then, they've hired about 35 people on full time, and that was over 10 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Random Thoughts

Why can't things go easy for me? every damn thing I do fights me tooth and nail, I think I might just be dumb!!!

This was the biggest piece of **** cooler. Won't keep ice for 24hrs.
82401055c13258729f53e586946ad2d6.jpg