• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

LightBnDr said:
How do you save closets?
Lol... we do custom closet shelving, blinds, plantation shutters, shower doors, etc.
Every house has closets and windows! :****:

Re:

At the power plant I work at, they just brought this mystery piece of equipment in by train. The train car has 6 sets of 4 wheels, and the car says it ways 201000lbs empty... I wonder what the hell they are moving?!?!?!?
It says the max payload for that car is 700klbs...

Never argue with a idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

motobrad22 said:
d794949acc7d917ec4e42fa2e7e528cd.jpg
**** like this pisses me off.

Looks like you're in a TJ, I see you have a light bar, probably safe to assume you have a pretty stout aftermarket bumper on it too. Just t-bone it and leave. Cops probably won't even look for you because that guy is a moron. I wouldn't if I was a cop.

Anybody else hate these newer style gas cans with tbe ignorant safety nozzle, what a pain in the ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Anybody else hate these newer style gas cans with tbe ignorant safety nozzle, what a pain in the ass

Oh its horrible. I thought I heard a few years ago that some guy was lighting a bonfire and was pouring gas all over the fire and the flames followed the trail up into the can and exploded. Almost killed the guy.

So he sues the gas can company and freakin won!!! So we can thank that dip **** from what I understand

LightBnDr said:
Oh its horrible. I thought I heard a few years ago that some guy was lighting a bonfire and was pouring gas all over the fire and the flames followed the trail up into the can and exploded. Almost killed the guy.

So he sues the gas can company and freakin won!!! So we can thank that dip **** from what I understand

That is pure bullshit I have had that happen way too many times, the can will not explode.... it's actually quite borning really

I'm really guessing at that point on the details. I thought there was a thread here about that deal last year?

My brother's friend's uncle's aunt's mother, who works for the EPA said It's to save all the fish and ducklings that get poisoned by everyone spilling gas when filling their lawn mowers. :stir:

Get race cans, well worth the $ and no stupid EPA nozzles.

**** i bought a new diesel can last weekend and spilled more from that dumb ass nozzle than a drunk girl spilling her drink, u can buy old school nozzles for the old cans at menards, i bought one for a old can a while back so im hoping it will thread onto new can, if so i will be buying a couple before they get banned

Re: Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Zjman said:
**** i bought a new diesel can last weekend and spilled more from that dumb ass nozzle than a drunk girl spilling her drink, u can buy old school nozzles for the old cans at menards, i bought one for a old can a while back so im hoping it will thread onto new can, if so i will be buying a couple before they get banned

They changed threads.

Blitz products was sued out of business. (US COMPANY) NOW all the epa cans are China made. Can't sue the Chinese

Re: Re: Random Thoughts Thread

TBItoy said:
They changed threads.

Blitz products was sued out of business. (US COMPANY) NOW all the epa cans are China made. Can't sue the Chinese

Eagle mfg.
i sell there products, good stuff. US based company. probably build there **** over seas though.

Still a hell of a lot better then all them Chinese finger trap ones.
(Shameless plug)
Pm me for a great deal on gas cans :fish:

I been buying race jugs from Egay 25 bucks a pop comes with 2 diff tops one sealed for transportation and one with the hose for pouring. No stupid tops/caps and all of em I've ordered so far have oring seals.

Swear I shoulda bought a cow. Go through about a gallon of milk a day. Always never enough for my late night cereal .. Bullshit. But to get some milk and cut it with water ... :****:

^^^^^^^. I will be stopping at tsc this sat. Thanks