• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
If Glen is not dead and gets out un bitten, than that's going to be a little far fetched.

Side note kinda figured someone would have started a twd tread

I kinda feel like last night was a waste of time. I need to know what's up with Rick and Glen!

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

I liked that we found out where morgan got his moves but I don't think it required 1.5 hrs. But I guess he stumbled upon terminus at some point?

Re: Random Thoughts, The Walking Thread

Why do some people throw their arm above them at full extension to lean against the wall while at a urinal (while sober)??

:wtflol: you seriously can't support your own body weight for the amount of time it takes you to take a piss??

joho75287 said:
Why do some people throw their arm above them at full extension to lean against the wall while at a urinal (while sober)??

:wtflol: you seriously can't support your own body weight for the amount of time it takes you to take a piss??
Better yet I wanna know why every public restroom doesn't have a floor to ceiling urinal? I for one don't enjoy having to piss up or rest my sack on the edge of a normal size urinal. It's outrageous

LightBnDr said:
Better yet I wanna know why every public restroom doesn't have a floor to ceiling urinal? I for one don't enjoy having to piss up or rest my sack on the edge of a normal size urinal. It's outrageous

Short guy problems... LOL!!

joho75287 said:
Short guy problems... LOL!!
I'm 5'10", not tall, maybe its a scrotum length problem ??? I've never touched standing porcelain with my sack, but I rock a pretty firm bag. I could see them being knee high, never notice pee sprinkles on your knees like you could on nice shoes, plus less fall for the pee to reach terminal velocity and splash worse. Also my son could use all of them without doing the golden rainbow arc when there isn't a kiddie one. When sober in the morning I do put the arm up. Also, when there is urine for the 2.5' leading up to the urinal, I might get my lean on to keep the feet pube/pee free.

Ok so I absolutely don't touch my sack to a urinal. I was figuratively speaking. I don't flush urinals or put my hands on anything but my Wang. I'm a bit of a germaphobe and agree with the dislike of pee splash. Lol

With a floor to ceiling urinal, no rule states you have to aim directly at the urinal cake to purposely redirect piss all over you pants and shoes.

You gotta aim that dude into the transition like a 1/2 pipe so you get a smooth zero sprinkle deposit.

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

grcthird said:
Glenn is in Houston, being stalked by hot women, in BMWs. :****: :fish: hitit

****ing lost my **** laughing!

FED5EED4-38B7-4D70-A4D8-26A6CB10F124-1210-0000028F9774BC83_zps5a5e2321.jpg

LightBnDr said:
Ok so I absolutely don't touch my sack to a urinal. I was figuratively speaking. I don't flush urinals or put my hands on anything but my Wang. I'm a bit of a germaphobe and agree with the dislike of pee splash. Lol

With a floor to ceiling urinal, no rule states you have to aim directly at the urinal cake to purposely redirect piss all over you pants and shoes.

You gotta aim that dude into the transition like a 1/2 pipe so you get a smooth zero sprinkle deposit.
Saw a meme the other day about 2 types of people. Pic of a toilet bowl and a pee stream dead center, and one with a pee stream on teh edge trying to hit the tangent point on the bowl for a whisper quiet and sprinkle free transition of the stream. I'm type 2. I enjoy trying to transition in as well.

blacksheep10 said:
Saw a meme the other day about 2 types of people. Pic of a toilet bowl and a pee stream dead center, and one with a pee stream on teh edge trying to hit the tangent point on the bowl for a whisper quiet and sprinkle free transition of the stream. I'm type 2. I enjoy trying to transition in as well.

I pee in the center to assert my dominance.