• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Volume+Practice+Cubic+inches+to+cubic+centimeters.jpg

Little exercise :p

tonybolton said:
All this reminds me of that MEME....... I TOLD MY TEACHER ALL THE MATH I NEEDED TO KNOW WAS 4X4=HELL YEA! ;)

I was thinking more like......... I TOLD MY TEACHER ALL THE MATH I NEEDED TO KNOW IS TITTYS COME IN PAIRS..... ( most of the time )

Bebop said:
That why the metric system is so much easier to deal with. it's just x10 or /10 to switch units

francesco-unit-2propertiesofmatter-20-638.jpg

or

ob_ee4538_00000002.jpg

For ml to cc :

I'm trying to find a table that makes it super easy, just move the decimal on the side 3 times depending which convertion you want.

rule of 3 is :

rule-of-3-2.png

If you know any conversion ratio (like 1 gal = 3.8 liter), then you can find any gal size in liter and vice-versa.

This will probably sound stupid as hell but I still remember from school the way they taught it was (Kangaroos, Hop, Down, Mountains, Drinking, Chocolate, Milk). Same thing as the step chart above just use "meter" for the center term.

That awesome !

Couldn't have heard that in France, but I love it :D

Reconfirmed my dumbness of people a few moments ago.....(after reading all the above math stuff). ;)

Associate in the back working comes up front says;
"One of my girls is selling donuts, a dozen for $5...would you buy a box please?"

Sure, lets see if I collected enough cans this week for 5 bucks.

"I figured your wallet would be bustin' at the seems!"

No....I use plastic and swipe everything.

"I do to.....my debit card, I don't have a credit card"

Why...those are nice to have and if you use them right you get cash back from things you buy. Its pretty cool.

"Well if you can pay it off every month you do!!!!!"

So pay it off every month then?

"Oh...that jus don't work for me"

Why not? You cannot just spend what you can actually afford?

"Well they only give you about 200$ cuz I got no credit"

Ok, so get a credit card and only put about $100-125 a month on it, then pay it off. Use your debit for whatever else you need. The more you use the credit card and pay off each month, the more money they'll allow you.

"That's just too complicated, if I need money I just goto the Title Loan place.....you get the money right there. I do it all the time and don't have no problems".

You know those places charge you a percentage on what you borrow when you pay it back right?

"They just tell me how many payments I gotta make and how much"

You might wanna look into that more....here's your $5 (I showed her my wallet that had eight 1 dollar bills in it.)

Re:

I'm down for no credit cards, never had one, don't want one (unless it's a company credit card). But **** a bunch of title loan place ****. Damn, that was your time to intervene on that poor girl and tell her what a dumbass move that was/is.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I'm down for no credit cards, never had one, don't want one (unless it's a company credit card). But **** a bunch of title loan place ****. Damn, that was your time to intervene on that poor girl and tell her what a dumbass move that was/is.

Why most people will not care what you try to help them with. So they need to learn the hard way.

I had already established I was in the "not gonna win any argument" zone. She looks about 50 years old, so I'm sure she's completely set in her ways.

I mean, we all know how well women love to be corrected and told there are much more better ways to resolve problems, right?

I'm gonna need a bunch of help from you guys at some point...

Tax season is coming up and I know I need a CC to build my credit.

Both things that I have no clue how to do properly...

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

bjeep said:
Why most people will not care what you try to help them with. So they need to learn the hard way.
Not entirely true, some just haven't had the raising that most of us have had and don't know any better. There's a reason Dave Ramsey has helped so many, some people do listen.
tonybolton said:
I had already established I was in the "not gonna win any argument" zone. She looks about 50 years old, so I'm sure she's completely set in her ways.

I mean, we all know how well women love to be corrected and told there are much more better ways to resolve problems, right?
Ahh, for some reason I thought you referring to a younger girl. So I just figured her to be ignorant of basic financial sense due to young age. Nevermind. Lol

Beerj said:
That makes me wonder. Is credit international?

Nope, just US.

For example there is no credit score in France and in Canada there is one but it's calculated differently.

Beerj said:
How do they go about approving people for loans and such?

I think in Canada they use the "Buddy" and "Guy" scale. If you're a Buddy, you're above average / low risk. If you're a "Guy", you're below / high risk.

(((((kudos to those that get the South Park reference))))

Is that the one where they say "I'm not your buddy, guy... Well I'm not your guy, buddy..." ?

I could Google it, I suppose... :stir: