• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
It's only funny cuz it's.......funny. ;) I still crack up when I'm out riding or driving and I see grass/twigs on the road. I'm like, "JD'd be PISSED!" LMAO
Damn farmers, wish they'd get a real job like EddyJ!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
Damn farmers, wish they'd get a real job like EddyJ!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Wtf? :dunno:

Why you dragging me into this :gay: ?
There hasn't been a proper insult on this forum in months...

Re: Random Thoughts

Cocaine....

Come on man.
44b1e9fa000e1e0a25f735f4a95b50f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, well already got an email saying I didn't pass the "assessment" required. Maybe the long division got me? Idk, felt like I should easily made an A. Guess not. Or it's like it is at my work and the **** is rigged to go to someone they already have picked out. ****ing horse ****. molaugh

At least we are getting a $500 bonus and a 3% raise this year at my current work molaugh More than we got last year. Usually bonus is a couple grand, but our workload has been too low for that. Guess I'll ride this sinking ship at Siemens and hope it doesn't capsize. :drinkers:

I emailed the girl directly and requested my test score. She probably won't reply. The email I received was one of those automated no-reply "we're sorry, unfortunately you did not pass the assessment" emails. 25 questions, I had to miss more than 5 to make below an 80 (fail).

The ones that had me struggling was **** like what is 5.86 divided by 4.168

I mean wtf, nobody has to do that **** on paper through a bachelors degree to become a damn engineer, that's basic calculator stuff......yet somehow it's required to work in receiving and inspection. Haha what a crock of ****.

Other ones were like what is 38% of 850. Easy. What percent of 465 is 236? Easy. What is 2 1/4 + 3 1/16 + 6 5/12...Easy. What is 4,167 x 2,879. Easy. What is 4.349 x 1.773, Easy. But the motherfawking long division had me struggling haha. Pitiful I may have failed a vital test over some 8th grade math. That's what burns me up the most.

Either way, after making that 1 hr 20 min drive for the first time today, it doesn't make me feel as bad that I've missed my chance at it. :****:

It's a way of being "PC" to weed out people they do or do not want based on "friendship / know somebody". It sounds cruel, but it happens and people can deny it all they want, but **** goes down like that.

Goes back to that who ya know, not whatya know thing. Math is an easy go to. There is always a right answer and a wrong answer. To put that in perspective....it's either "black or white".......see what I did there? ;) That way there can be a paper trail / documentation of why someone was not qualified.

Yep, seen that very thing happen at my current work numerous times. Oh well, will buckle down and try to finish school until the next opportunity arises. Don't get me wrong, I really am not looking to leave my job if I knew it were gonna last. It's 50/50 right now with the way the generator market is. They are making cuts like I've never seen before in 12 years. Maybe it will last long enough for me to finish school so they can keep paying for it. molaugh