• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Damn...all these people gettin stickiez, free hoses, free Cherokees, custom driveshafts....

Here I am jus trying to make it around the next turn. Hell...

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

1tonrenegade said:
Service van wished it was a truck tho
In my 4th year and always had a truck, they use to have vans and i can see where that would suck ass.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ROKTOY829 said:
In my 4th year and always had a truck, they use to have vans and i can see where that would suck ass.

Herd that. I've been driving an van bout 11 yrs trying to go back in shop an get off the road

tonybolton said:
Damn...all these people gettin stickiez, free hoses, free Cherokees, custom driveshafts....

Here I am jus trying to make it around the next turn. Hell...
Maybe if ya socialized with common folk and good old boys instead or the 1%ers ya have the hook up ????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Zjman said:
Maybe if ya socialized with common folk and good old boys instead or the 1%ers ya have the hook up ????????

I'm not sure I want the hook up. There's damn few people that I would take something from for nothing. In my old age, I am figuring out that I am the exception, not the rule.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

1tonrenegade said:
Herd that. I've been driving an van bout 11 yrs trying to go back in shop an get off the road
We have salesman retiring in a few years and i want to move into his job. Take ut easy on my body for once

lowbudgetjunk said:
I'm not sure I want the hook up. There's damn few people that I would take something from for nothing. In my old age, I am figuring out that I am the exception, not the rule.

Tellem why u mad son....tellem why you mad son! ;)

Zjman said:

I'm too busy working trying to keep up with those common people.

Re:

Hmm, Richie Cheatem is raffling his buggy, selling 200 $200 chances, 1st place gets buggy, 2nd place gets $750, and 3rd place gets $250. Damn tempted to buy a chance. Lol

530d90aae1d2244cea63f79bd6dbccd0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Hmm, Richie Cheatem is raffling his buggy, selling 200 $200 chances, 1st place gets buggy, 2nd place gets $750, and 3rd place gets $250. Damn tempted to buy a chance. Lol

530d90aae1d2244cea63f79bd6dbccd0.jpg

I'd like it better if the engine cage was painted tan.....does my 2 bills get a promise of a tan engine cage?

Re:

Haha, I look at it like a chance to win $30k+ cash. Or $750, or $250. Odds are decent with the 2nd and 3rd place prizes. I think, yeah I probably won't win.....but somebody will. And whoever wins probably think they wouldn't win either. Can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket...

I would say do it! I got a good buddy here in town that went to a Chevy show in Bowling Green Kentucky earlier this year and bought a 200 dollar chance at a new new Corvette Grand Sport and won that Mo Fo! You never know

Re:

I just messaged him about buying one! Even tho I ain't got a shop to park it in or a trailer to haul it anywhere haha. He said if anyone wins is within 8 hrs if him, free delivery. Lol

I've had a couple people tell me I should sell my jeep this way with $100 tickets. Sounds like a good idea for the winner but I think it would be hard to get enough to commit.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
I've had a couple people tell me I should sell my jeep this way with $100 tickets. Sounds like a good idea for the winner but I think it would be hard to get enough to commit.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Something cheaper you'd probably have to lower the risk and sell more entries at $50 or less. I don't know what he invested in that buggy but it has all the goodies, and I know on the low end is probably a safe $30k. Demand is much higher on a buggy with goodies than a trail wheeler Jeep. I agree with you, I don't see that many people buying in at even $100 for a trail Jeep. Not knocking it, just calling a spade a spade lol.