• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Zjman said:
This is my pet peeve, fawking billy bob super truckers wear those big boom **** headsets and are talking on em whole time they're in truck stop, annoys the **** outta me that I have to hear their lame ass jokes and conversations, if a phone call is that important stay outside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly who it was. ****er is talking and talking and talking just look around then looks at me and says "you hear that? how many trucks ya got today".

I said, dude im not part of your damn space ship talk, if you have a question just ask me....the PERSON standing in front of you.

Hell, other times they'll be lookin right at me just jabberin away.......not even talking "TO" me..... I just flat out ignore them anymore till they give me the respect of speaking to me and not at me.

I was just cruising around on zillow and saw this. I don't know much of anything about property tax but that seems like quite a hike. Legit?
d59a48d4085231a6c1feecc18ac4c00f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Re:

Just saw on Investooedia that it costs around $350 to make an Iphone X, yet it sells for $999+, a 64% profit margin. That is fawking crazy. Guess you can name your price when demand is so high.

1.) I'll never own an iphone

2.) I only buy 1 or 2 generation old Samsung Galaxy flagship phones. Upgraded to an S7 a few months ago, bought used for $300. People are crazy giving near a grand for a phone that will be obsolete in less than a year. But with Verizon financing, it only costs $35 a month, that ain't that bad right? Kills me. That's the new marketing strategy, ask a shitload for your item, provide financing to make it easy for people with no financial sense to say yes and buy. Same with $25k rzrs, and $60k+ new trucks. What are they financing new trucks for now, something like 84 months? That's crazy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can't help that Saban pays off everyone to keep the good teams out.

Georgia lost soon after bein #1......King Saban don't like that 2 spot. Jus sayin...

Beerj said:
I was just cruising around on zillow and saw this. I don't know much of anything about property tax but that seems like quite a hike. Legit?
d59a48d4085231a6c1feecc18ac4c00f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Must be a PA problem...Mines been the same this year, but the school tax jumped up $150.00.......Shame the kids around here didn't get $150 smarter.

ForMud said:
Must be a PA problem...Mines been the same this year, but the school tax jumped up $150.00.......Shame the kids around here didn't get $150 smarter.
They just passed 3 new town levys in the little town I was living in, one was for a million dollars for the police, there's less than a thousand people in this town wtf, thank god I closed on my house Friday cause I'm off to the country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Everybody wants to do buggy ****, until they are sitting at the bottom of the hill...."
Quote of the weekend.

I wanna do leaf looker **** while drinking beer and telling the guys doing buggy things what they're doing wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
I wanna do leaf looker **** while drinking beer and telling the guys doing buggy things what they're doing wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That's what I do