Depends on the type of **** lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I been pissing out my ass the past two days, def not that kinda ****. :****:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:

I had that the other day... my wife has always hated it when I **** with the door open... she has all but disowned me now :****:

Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:

Prolly all them frooty tooty twink beers you're drinkin'. Jus get a Bud Light(Platinum if you're a baller) like everybody else.

Re:

Lol I have no idea what it is. I can't remember when I've had it this bad. **** 4 times today already. Feel fine, then about every 2 hours I better be careful sneezing til I find a toilet.

tonybolton said:
Prolly all them frooty tooty twink beers you're drinkin'. Jus get a Bud Light(Platinum if you're a baller) like everybody else.
He'll all I can afford is natties

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
Jus open up the washin' machine and sit on it. ;)
I feel like I need to! Maybe this **** will go away in a day or two. See what I did there....

Re:

Watching old Cops episodes after watching Live PD a lot lately, there is a significant difference in the way the police talk to the people they pull over/chase/arrest. Back then they were more rough and talked to them like the pieces of **** lol. Live PD is probably designed to be a step toward bettering the image of modern law enforcement.

Re:

Up north, Is rust on 4-5 year old vehicles that big a problem?

Been looking at GM trucks in the $20k range and there are tons of low mileage (under 50k) up in MI/OH/PA... Same price as a truck with 175k here...

Re:

A guy I knew from an old motorcycle forum I used to be on in my trackday days (met him once), recently made a trip down here from Michigan to buy a used 06 Duramax with 160k miles so he could find one rust free. He got me to check one out near where I live, wasn't as clean as pics led to be, and he ended up buying a super clean one in another neighboring city to me.

Re:

Why? Half ton or 3/4? Plenty out there under 150k miles priced reasonably if looking for half ton.

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Why? Half ton or 3/4? Plenty out there under 150k miles priced reasonably if looking for half ton.

Crew Cab 1500 or Avalanche most likely. Doubt I'll be pulling a crawler any in the near future.

I've developed this odd aversion to spending money. Been stock piling retirement to try to give it time to grow (and recover from the inevitable crash/dip) hopefully.

Re: Re: Re:

TBItoy said:
Crew Cab 1500 or Avalanche most likely. Doubt I'll be pulling a crawler any in the near future.

I've developed this odd aversion to spending money. Been stock piling retirement to try to give it time to grow (and recover from the inevitable crash/dip) hopefully.
I've gotten the same way about spending money, FINALLY. Lol. But, a truck like mine is a good investment. Bought with 110k miles, 05 model, and I know I could drive it a few more years and still sell it for close to what I gave for it. 300k miles or rebuilt title just sounds like too much work/hassle/waste of money replacing wore out parts.

The only way I'd be down for a rebuilt title is getting a truck less than 5 years old, loaded, super clean, low miles for $10k less than what the same truck would bring with a good title, and if you planned on keeping it a while. I've had my share of rebuilt titles over the years, I'd rather stick with good titles now.

My strategy has worked out pretty well for me over the years. I buy with around 100k miles +/-, in really clean shape, own a truck and a car so neither one racks up a **** ton of miles during my ownership, then in a 3-5 years or so, I sell usually for not much less than what I gave for it.

My old 3/4 ton gasser, I had for 5 years, had 94k miles on it when I bought it, had 133k when I sold it, sold it for $800 less than I gave for it. FJ I lost about $700 on and that's including what I spent on wheels/tires/lift, but was glad to get it gone for that because the steering was so goofy on it. My Malibu, I am 100% sure I could sell it for $1k more than what I gave for it, minimum.

Anyways, it just sounds like you are wanting a consumable truck, one that will be worth virtually nothing at the end of its life, making most every dime invested in it a dime that you will never get back on it. But some people like having one vehicle til it dies. I realize that. I just like buying a good deal in one while its still in its prime, driving it a good few years, take care of it, and sell it before it gets to the point of devaluing significantly so I get 90% of my money back.

Hell I probably won't do anything. I haven't had a "nice" truck in almost 2 years and the wife is wanting me to get a decent truck that we can all ride in. But she only likes Toyotas and really wants a 6 speed Tacoma. I ain't driving a damn manual trans every day anymore. Too lazy for that. (Plus I don't consider any Tacoma a "nice" truck)

I don't really care and will just keep driving my $500 Yukon most likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts