• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

money_pit_yj said:
If you want to keep your wife from making split bean and cabbage soup ever a gain, I have 2 words...Dutch Oven!

Funny you say that...same goes fro sauteed brussel sprouts!! LOL

bad80cj said:
I love brussel sprouts. But they don't love me!

Some respect just lost. Anybody that can single handily piss off PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals), does not need to consume such a vial weed. :flipoff1:

You might like them the way I cook them. Wrapped in tinfoil with butter and bacon and salt. drool

kushKrawlin said:
Xanie ... Check
Hit a doob... Check
Jacket... Check
Yep time to go blow some dudes. Duty calls. booyang

Hey where's the lil "woot" guy fist pumping ot whatever. My fav smiley retired?
Fixed it for ya thumb.gif Your spelling really does suck!

bad80cj said:
You might like them the way I cook them. Wrapped in tinfoil with butter and bacon and salt. drool

Damn Stevo, you had me at butter and bacon..... molaugh

onepieceatatime said:
Fixed it for ya thumb.gif Your spelling really does suck!
Whatever pays tha bills... :woot:
And I wAsnt ever the first one out in a spelling B... I actually can spell ok. I did in fact change the way I typed when text killed the telephone. **** my lips are chapped. Holler.... :eek:

Fawking pissed. Ordered two LH 1-1/4" heim kits from Barnes for 1.5" ID square tube. Got a LH and RH bung and everything else is LH. Tore the front end apart and cut my lower arms up, met the USPS lady at my mail box, opened it all up to put it together, and now I'm dead in the water till Monday. They're sending me a correct one but now my entire weekend plans are jacked up. What's new I guess.

Latest posts