• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

f938ede89007a2dc2f6e0d7da1ffec1e.jpg

Too soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad......1/2" of ice on everything.....8" - 12" of snow on the way this afternoon into tonight.

Good.....No work.... Woodstove going in the shop.....PBR in frig.....1/2 bottle of 101 turkey on stand by.

Had a small layer of snow on the hooptie this mornin'. Not really cold, but was spitting some snow. Of course that means everyone drives 85-95mph on the interstate as opposed to the usual 55-65mph when it's 70 degrees and popcorn dry.

"Nothing get deleted from HL"

except the for sale thread of the tires/wheels I recently bought ::)
I just wanted to look at something and *poof*

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TBItoy said:

Dammit P, quit fawking things up Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:

You are correct, nothing gets deleted here, just archived. So how did this affect the tires and wheels for sale thread?

ADMINISTRATOR
f1ea683780944f3661dcb6d9da3e0935.jpg

I just thought it was odd that there are 16,113 topics in the Parts for Sale sub forum, yet the one from 2 weeks ago was gone when I went looking for it. :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
You are correct, nothing gets deleted here, just archived. So how did this affect the tires and wheels for sale thread?

ADMINISTRATOR
f1ea683780944f3661dcb6d9da3e0935.jpg

I see no need in deleting good useful information, even if it doesn't quite fit

muddinmetal said:
I see no need in deleting good useful information, even if it doesn't quite fit

I'm not sure why that picture was quoted/posted ? I was looking for dates and correspondence with the seller. I knew he told me it would be 7-14 days shipping through fastenal and couldn't remember when I had actually "bought" them.

My tires are waiting me at fastenal so it's all good.

ForMud said:
Bad......1/2" of ice on everything.....8" - 12" of snow on the way this afternoon into tonight.

Good.....No work.... Woodstove going in the shop.....PBR in frig.....1/2 bottle of 101 turkey on stand by.

Sucks...... Losing power for 30+ hours cause of downed trees and poles. The guys working on the lines told me I was the every last person to get power back on.

You know it was a good ride home , when you get up the next morning and find your woman's panies laying in the driveway next to the truck. :drinkers: flashemifyougotem

onepieceatatime said:
Did you give them the sniff test and make sure they were hers? :dunno:

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Lol.. it rained on em all night. All the scent was gone. :cougar:

I'm drinking beer, getting the ole lady wine drunk because she don't work tomorrow, and playing her 90s country music videos, guaranteed to get some tonight!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Over the weekend my wife made the comment "if i ever meet tony bolton im gonna stab him in the throat with a plastic taco bell fork"

Only had taco bell once over the weekend

I like it because that 12 pack of tacos is good for 24 hours without refridgerating! :****: