• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

For what it's worth, Remington owns: Marlin, AAC, DPMS, Remington ammo, H&R, and Para which i didnt know until the other day. AAC is the one that really pushed 300 Blackout to the what it is today.

Re:

Didn't know they owned Para too. I guess it wasn't due to their lack of market presence, Nick explained it pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Didn't know they owned Para too. I guess it wasn't due to their lack of market presence, Nick explained it pretty good.

They market 1911s that are nearly Identical to the old Para guns but with Remington on the side. (Like the long slide 10mm hunter) Come one guys

I have some funny **** to post about this topic, but tapatalk is being retarded and i can't upload the pictures.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

jeeptj99 said:
I have some funny **** to post about this topic, but tapatalk is being retarded and i can't upload the pictures.
cee05f3d23c27cc5ab0ff864f140b5ca.jpg
c3ee7bbc89249b9203935e7511c3ecb8.jpg

Wow.... I was going to post some gay picture of two dudes making out and pretend you sent that to me but when I tried to upload the file through Tapatalk it says that image is not allowed!

Looks like Tapatalk is getting politically correct.

If you are cutting brush and your wife sets the saw done to wipe sweat out of her eyes the correct response is..."got alota quit in you today dont you"....

Drug testing always goes 1 of 2 ways.

1. I really gotta piss and the people at the testing facility take fawking forever.

2. I don't gotta piss and they're in a big hurry.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Jus carry a vile of piss with you at all times and just hand it to them when asked. If they won't accept it, they prolly an illegal pee-collecting underground organization. Or Masons....

BUG-E J said:
If you are cutting brush and your wife sets the saw done to wipe sweat out of her eyes the correct response is..."got alota quit in you today dont you"....

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: Brave man right here

It pisses me off when people walk around and just "siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh" or "exhale" like they have sucha ****in' miserable life.....and you know they don't.

My boss is fucting paranoid, he has -0- leadership skills. Difficult customer is asking for something we can't provide without testing, I wrote a email and asked for his feedback and another co workers....
He got pissy saying we had already discussed this Friday.

No wonder I'm working on my resume, I love what I do but this fellow is a tool, everything since his hiring 3 years ago has went downhill. He absolutely kisses our presidents ass and he still doesn't like him.

But, the pay is good and I get to travel.... guess I'll look for a job while I have one!

Re:

What about those cocksuckers in Deerfield, IN banning assault weapons and mags with capacity over 10 rds....says residents have until June to get rid of any they possess or be fined anywhere between $250 and $1000 per day until compliance is met. What a ****ing crock of ****. Stuff like that sets a national precedent and other retard cities are sure to follow suit.

I thought it was fake when I started seeing people share it on fukbook, but best I can tell it looks legit. Only thing is CNN hasn't covered it yet, which is odd, because that 100% fits their agenda....if it's true.

How I feel when I here about this stuff. Not too surprised though. The Republicans have gone soft on the Constiution in general and the NRA have given their support to Presidential candidates with bad records on the 2nd Ammendment when there's been much better ones for them to get behind. So when people who are super anti second amendment see that stuff going on they try and push to see what they can get away with.
feaa2eb46b06619a8c67562ce6997286.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
What about those cocksuckers in Deerfield, IN banning assault weapons and mags with capacity over 10 rds....says residents have until June to get rid of any they possess or be fined anywhere between $250 and $1000 per day until compliance is met. What a ****ing crock of ****. Stuff like that sets a national precedent and other retard cities are sure to follow suit.

Illinois

It€™s a Chicago suburb. Everywhere around it has similar laws (for years)

Nothing new to see here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:
Illinois

It€™s a Chicago suburb. Everywhere around it has similar laws (for years)

Nothing new to see here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All it is is a:

"Reminder to local politicians, this is what you can do when the people don't know the law or have the arms to fight back."

Besides, there's probably only 3 people in that sea of pussies with ARs. They'll most likely be typical libtard state pussies and surrender them without a peep.

5BrothersFabrication said:
All it is is a:

"Reminder to local politicians, this is what you can do when the people don't know the law or have the arms to fight back."

Besides, there's probably only 3 people in that sea of pussies with ARs. They'll most likely be typical libtard state pussies and surrender them without a peep.

Phil Valentine said on his show yesterday, he would bet not one person in that town owned one