• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

Awesome! I finally finished randy's book last week. School got in the way of my reading last semester. Fantastic book, I thought....but I'm an amateur reader and I really like Randy. Learned a lot more about him via the book, he is a solid dude.

Re: Random Thoughts

Beerj said:
I know what you mean. I listened to "In Waves" and got excited until about 1 min in. They seem to be on the heavier side of metalcore so I guess it could be worse. Going to see LOG in philly next saturday so that should make up for any shortcomings.

They get softer every year :****:

That's no good. Maybe his voice is crapping out on him.
TacomaJD said:
Awesome! I finally finished randy's book last week. School got in the way of my reading last semester. Fantastic book, I thought....but I'm an amateur reader and I really like Randy. Learned a lot more about him via the book, he is a solid dude.
Good to know, sounds like my kind of read. I had it ordered a while back but after it not shipping after 3 weeks I canceled my order. Probably time to try again.

Re:

I'm gonna say no, that's probably a little cheaper than what I gave for mine too lol. I'll just hang onto it and display it on my computer desk to remind me of that one time I read a 500 pg book on my own free will. Lol

500 pages? Damn, I don't think I've ever read a book big enough that could be used as a weapon. Maybe I'll get the audio version narrated by morgan freeman.

Beerj said:
500 pages? Damn, I don't think I've ever read a book big enough that could be used as a weapon. Maybe I'll get the audio version narrated by morgan freeman.

I've NEVER read a recreational book......ever! And I did it, so you can lol. I started reading it before school started last semester, then dropped off reading it, then finished it over the winter break. We were slow at work during the break, so I brought it to work and read at least half of it at work.

One of my good friends is a machinist where I work, and he read 40 something books on the clock last year. He's got it made, set the machine up, let it run, and check it every now and then, and back to reading. And he makes nearly $4 more an hour than me! molaugh

He makes $4 more cause he's so smrt from reading all those books. Honestly, I've got days where I could probably kill 2 500 page books... which is why I'm on here so much lol

Beerj said:
He makes $4 more cause he's so smrt from reading all those books. Honestly, I've got days where I could probably kill 2 500 page books... which is why I'm on here so much lol

Me too lol. I'm just not much of a reader because my topics of interests are generally not material that's found in novels. There's only a handful other bands I like good enough to read their book if they had came out with one like Randy's. Very, very few.

Is this becoming like facebook. Hmmmmm ???? ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I have a Facebook lol, but they's a bunch of ninjas that shun facebook and use this forum the exact same way. There was a thread about that recently, so I won't derail.....wait, this is random thoughts. Is it possible to derail? :dunno: :rolf:

Re:

If you ever get a chance listen to Waylon Jennings autobiography on audiobook. He narrates it himself and I've always thought he had one of the best story telling voices. You don't have to be a country music fan to enjoy it either. Everybody can enjoy a good story involving a lot of drugs and women.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
If you ever get a chance listen to Waylon Jennings autobiography on audiobook. He narrates it himself and I've always thought he had one of the best story telling voices. You don't have to be a country music fan to enjoy it either. Everybody can enjoy a good story involving a lot of drugs and women.

I wish I drove more. This sounds awesome. How many hours of listening? My commute is like .8 of a minute from the house to the shop.

Re:

I think it was only about 4 hours or so. I always listen to it in bits pieces at work. But we listened to the whole thing coming back from Harlan once which is about 5 hours for me and we were done by the time we got home.

Hey mayun, that your truck?

Yeah

That's a nice truck mayun

Thanks

I member I used to sell cars years ago. They come out with that there Cummins, used to twist the frames up on them dodges. Dodge had to redesign that frame to handle that motor.

Never heard of that one. Good deal.

Thanks again for mixing paint up for me

LightBnDr said:
Hey mayun, that your truck?

Yeah

That's a nice truck mayun

Thanks

I member I used to sell cars years ago. They come out with that there Cummins, used to twist the frames up on them dodges. Dodge had to redesign that frame to handle that motor.

Never heard of that one. Good deal.

Thanks again for mixing paint up for me

True story

I'm dronk....true story

2be8ea385d1ecb7fd2d44cade9b79caa.jpg