• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

onepieceatatime said:
My hangover used to get so bad that I got tired of them and quit drinking for 6 months. When I picked the bottle back up it was another couple years till I started getting hungover again. Guess my liver kinda went back into rebuild mode for awhile. I'm probably due for another liver cleansing soon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Mine all depends on how quick I drink large volumes and time periods between eating. If Im having a shitload of fun doing something, I drink like a tank bc Im not really keeping track of just how much I've drank....like the concert this story revolves around. Went into concert coherent. Left trashed, but then got blackout drunk at a bar afterwards in a matter of a couple hours while losing money shooting pool lol. I was seeing double shooting pool for $20 a game.
al1tonyota said:
I never heard of anybody spittin up on the fire pit outside of their hotel but I'm sure some other girl has?
I have zero recollection of that. I didn't figure I had anything left to throw up after emptying out in the waffle house parking lot! Lol

Re: Random Thoughts

Beerj said:
Well I'm better now. Although my buddy gave me a bottle of strawbanero from shocktop as a parting gift. Not sure if I could stomach that right now. Oh, and happy birthday poolman, you're officially old.

Thank you sir and I definitely feel old :****:

From Ranger forum.....LOL. I've read some really dumb **** on there. Everybody on here are Einsteins compared to sxs forums.

"When I first got my Ranger I tried towing it backwards thinking it would preserve the windshield. It blew out on the freeway. Tow forward now. No troubles. I do throw a strap around the windshields, and tie my Dragonfire doors shut as a precaution. I do not want do drive 8 hours and find something missing."

TacomaJD said:
From Ranger forum.....LOL. I've read some really dumb **** on there. Everybody on here are Einsteins compared to sxs forums.

"When I first got my Ranger I tried towing it backwards thinking it would preserve the windshield. It blew out on the freeway. Tow forward now. No troubles. I do throw a strap around the windshields, and tie my Dragonfire doors shut as a precaution. I do not want do drive 8 hours and find something missing."

Not everybody is blessed from birth with the common sense God give an animal cracker. drool

TacomaJD said:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Not everybody is blessed from birth with the common sense God give an animal cracker. drool

I was trying to figure out all the Ford Ranger lingo and how towing it backwards preserved the windshield......guess I am an animal cracker. :rolf:

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

money_pit_yj said:
I was trying to figure out all the Ford Ranger lingo and how towing it backwards preserved the windshield......guess I am an animal cracker. :rolf:
Even Ford owners have more sense than that. Lol

My friend Justin bought a new turbo 1000 last week, he tried using a cracked Polaris windshield for the weekend until his came in.....popped out on a steep hill climb and jacked his girlfriend in the face. She wasn't cut, but damn what a bruise!

Jon Piper said:
Coming from the f-gay and Polaris owner
Coming from the guy that owned a bright yellow homo oil burnin Heep. And once pleasured two men at the same time, according to Adam Lee.

TacomaJD said:
Coming from the guy that owned a bright yellow homo oil burnin Heep. And once pleasured two men at the same time, according to Adam Lee.

So, uhhh.... you're coming to the Hardline ride, right? Uhhhh, my passenger bailed on me, and uhhhh.... :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:

That's the wife mobile !

And it was one guy ... I was in college and experimenting

Re: Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Jon Piper said:
That's the wife mobile !

And it was one guy ... I was in college and experimenting
a432846b80a1b2814771053afcd8c062.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re:

/\Truff/\Told my wife when she finally gets tired of my bs I'm getting me a messican woman!! Good food and they got to like the humpty dance cause they usually got 50/11 kids.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
****....I'm over all this ****in rain.
Lol. It finally made it up to me. But it got warm as hell. Went from low 40s to mid 60s in a matter of minutes. Now my trash cans are making a run for it