• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
Why the **** does every place you go put mayonnaise on every ****ing thing!?!?!?!?! Why can't mustard be the "go to" condiment???

Because mustard sucks for anything except putting on a burn. We tried it on my nurse wife who got burned pretty good in the kitchen one night, no blister, no pain later that night, like it never happened.

Why in the hell do they make DVD players that you can not control without the remote?!??!!

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

grcthird said:
Because mustard sucks for anything except putting on a burn. We tried it on my nurse wife who got burned pretty good in the kitchen one night, no blister, no pain later that night, like it never happened.
Yea....mayonnaise is disgusting.

Claritin-D makes me hyper as ****. I really feel like getting under my Sami and pulling my freaking transfer case back out because I can't freaking sleep. **** Pollen!

Beerj said:
Ugggg. This is one of those "I'm never drinking again" kinda mornings
Had one of those about a month ago, aint had my normal appetite for beer since lol. It was bad.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Has Pirate always been on Tapatalk?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They were on it, then Vertical Scope came out with their own app and deleted TapATalk. Guess they brought it back.

Beerj said:
Ugggg. This is one of those "I'm never drinking again" kinda mornings

I turned 40 yesterday a couple of my buddies mad sure I celebrated,,,,, :drinkers:

al1tonyota said:
you ****in ***** come to he HawkPride ride and get drunk with me again!

I'm rating that as worst hangover in my dranking career. I've had some bad ones and I'm having trouble recalling one that was worse than that one. Unimaginable deathly feeling. I don't think anything relating to my bike wreck was even that bad. I was hurtin', Linda!

Re:

My hangover used to get so bad that I got tired of them and quit drinking for 6 months. When I picked the bottle back up it was another couple years till I started getting hungover again. Guess my liver kinda went back into rebuild mode for awhile. I'm probably due for another liver cleansing soon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
I'm rating that as worst hangover in my dranking career. I've had some bad ones and I'm having trouble recalling one that was worse than that one. Unimaginable deathly feeling. I don't think anything relating to my bike wreck was even that bad. I was hurtin', Linda!
I never heard of anybody spittin up on the fire pit outside of their hotel but I'm sure some other girl has?

Well I'm better now. Although my buddy gave me a bottle of strawbanero from shocktop as a parting gift. Not sure if I could stomach that right now. Oh, and happy birthday poolman, you're officially old.