• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

I find a small amount of satisfaction out of drinking a beer in my recliner as i finish up a math test, while city and county law enforcement comb through motorists in a roadblock 50 yds from my driveway. Can't fux wit me now, po-po! (In my Kush voice)

Working nights has given me time to read through way too many of these "random thoughts", but it definitely helps to pass the time.

pjprice said:
Working nights has given me time to read through way too many of these "random thoughts", but it definitely helps to pass the time.

Workin' nights is where all the cool kids are. ;) During the ball sweating spring/summer months you can work on your stuff at cooler points in the day. :)

Re:

Hayul yeah! #nightshiftlyfe #hashtagsaregay #soistony

4:30am, about my bedtime - and been up since 7:30am yesterday :/ too much meth....

tonybolton said:
Workin' nights is where all the cool kids are. ;) During the ball sweating spring/summer months you can work on your stuff at cooler points in the day. :)
I'm getting used to it now. Been on it for about a month so far. I can already tell it'll help me save money though cause I ain't goin out blowing it on week nights so that's always a good thing.

TacomaJD said:
Hayul yeah! #nightshiftlyfe #hashtagsaregay #soistony

4:30am, about my bedtime - and been up since 7:30am yesterday :/ too much meth....
Just ran out. Care to hook me up? :spin:

TacomaJD said:
I find a small amount of satisfaction out of drinking a beer in my recliner as i finish up a math test, while city and county law enforcement comb through motorists in a roadblock 50 yds from my driveway. Can't fux wit me now, po-po! (In my Kush voice)

This reminds me of Toki Wartooth for some reason......

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
My Saturn will go anywhere you point it...til it hits something.

Just like the "Built Wrangler" will go anywhere until that "indestructible D30" hits something and shatters.

I saw a college girl get out of her jeep with her pajamas on, yawning at the grocery store early this morning.

I was so dang jealous. Why can't I be in my jams at the store today. Grabbin some beer and meat to grill for lunch?

LightBnDr said:
I saw a college girl get out of her jeep with her pajamas on, yawning at the grocery store early this morning.

I was so dang jealous. Why can't I be in my jams at the store today. Grabbin some beer and meat to grill for lunch?

Because you have to pay your own bills