• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Just read about the Baja race. Few folks died. Crazy. Sad.
Also woke up with the worst pain In my back and chest. Could be the one. FAWK I'm In pain. If it is the last one, it's been real. And my last words are this... Just remember... It's da messicans fault.

kushKrawlin said:
Just read about the Baja race. Few folks died. Crazy. Sad.
Also woke up with the worst pain In my back and chest. Could be the one. FAWK I'm In pain. If it is the last one, it's been real. And my last words are this... Just remember... It's da messicans fault.
Not Mexican's fault, illegal immigrant's fault. Illegal. Not Legal. Criminal. Illegal

Kush.... We WILL have a Hispanic president in 20 years or less and our country will be twice as bad as it is now in 25... I will remind your illegal loving ass of this then :****:

Re: Re:

poolman said:
X2, I don't watch much TV or movies but I couldn't walk away from that one.
I watch some tv when I wind down bedore bed, but not very many new movies. Also watched Deadpool over the weekend and I thought it was pretty awesome overall, too. Ryan Reynolds is funny as ****. It exceeded my previously not so high expectations. Full of witty wisecracking dialect, abundant vulgarity, and some tits. Right up my alley.

Re:

I thought Deadpool was gay. Jokes are all forced and obvious. Thought it was like an Austin Powers movie with the on purpose cliche joke rambling.

rednecklights said:
Heading to autozone for a new dizzy then ptc for a new tranny thumb.gif

Ya know we could probably classify the samurai as an offroad ricer. So that means you are an offroad river fag piper. ;D :flipoff1:

tonybolton said:
I thought Deadpool was gay. Jokes are all forced and obvious. Thought it was like an Austin Powers movie with the on purpose cliche joke rambling.
Whoa X2

Re:

tonybolton said:
See and I thought it was funny for those exact reasons...just kind of stupid slapstick humor. I also like the Austin Powers movies for the same reasons. Don't get me wrong I like more "thoughtful" humor too. Just goes to show ya, different strokes for different folks.

joho75287 said:
See and I thought it was funny for those exact reasons...just kind of stupid slapstick humor. I also like the Austin Powers movies for the same reasons. Don't get me wrong I like more "thoughtful" humor too. Just goes to show ya, different strokes for different folks.
This! We have the same sense of humor lol

joho75287 said:
I'm not losing a limb and getting a gayzer dammit!! ;D

See, my point exactly! Haha.

I like the slapstick stuff, all the Austin Powers movies are hilarious to me. Ryan Reynolds is great at it, ever watch National Lampoon's: Van Wilder? Fawking hilarious movie with Ryan Reynolds.

TacomaJD said:
See, my point exactly! Haha.

I like the slapstick stuff, all the Austin Powers movies are hilarious to me. Ryan Reynolds is great at it, ever watch National Lampoon's: Van Wilder? Fawking hilarious movie with Ryan Reynolds.

LOL - Yeah have seen all those. Good stuff for "brain on hold, just wanna laugh" entertainment.