• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Them humminbirds can also show you where tha fish are! :fish:

I rescued one that got in the shop the other day, kept flying up high in a hot metal building and couldn't get out, he finally passed out and fell to the floor. I hooked him up with some gatorade and sent him on his way, those birds are cool critters. Parents have probably 50 at their house, 3 feeders that get filled daily, sometimes twice.

grcthird said:
I rescued one that got in the shop the other day, kept flying up high in a hot metal building and couldn't get out, he finally passed out and fell to the floor. I hooked him up with some gatorade and sent him on his way, those birds are cool critters. Parents have probably 50 at their house, 3 feeders that get filled daily, sometimes twice.

Next time one gets in there, hold a broom up with the bristles in the air and stand still. Little suckers will get tired and land on the broom and you can walk it outside. I didn't believe it until a guy showed me.

11822531_529956430486295_2821316669295979890_n.jpg

69655063ea5807e08a3e904951e62818.jpg

Second dude is swooping in to stab the guy who is taking a drink.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife and boys wanted a soccer ball kicking contest. No stretching, I just stepped up and booted the ball, 45 yards in the air and another 20 on the ground :****:!!! Was beating my wife in a stupid contest worth a pulled hamstring? YES IT WAS! :woot: :dblthumb:

jeff150 said:
Next time one gets in there, hold a broom up with the bristles in the air and stand still. Little suckers will get tired and land on the broom and you can walk it outside. I didn't believe it until a guy showed me.

Well no chit! I'll have to give it a try.

grcthird said:
Them humminbirds can also show you where tha fish are! :fish:

I rescued one last year that got in our shop and couldn't get out. Took it to a feeder and held it to drink till it regained some strength to go on his own.

My parents are crazy about them. Lots of feeders. My wife and I went with them last weekend to the conservation center to watch a lady band them for tracking. Pretty amazing, but understandingly, how small the bands are. She had them arranged on the needle of a safety pin and they were barely larger than the needle. Quite impressive!

Was gonna start a thread but decided to put my random(one of the million) thoughts here.
Although I'm totally against gun laws, (they are pointless, anyone that really wants one will get one). I find it truly unbelievable that they have now made it possible to own a silencer on a firearm! I have always wanted one. At this rate I'll never have one; but how much sense does it make for out brilliant government to allow them now and constantly try to mess with our rights to own guns. Shits insane! One minus they put a ban on AR's, the next minute you can make It silent! Haha. Raarrsome! Saw a video of a buddy shooting his. He's a HL OG but I won't say any names .. But that **** is so cool. How long ya give it? My guess is a year or so they will ban them again::

To my knowledge Silencers have been allowed for a long. long time in Ga., you just gots to apply and pay, same with full auto.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts Thread

kushKrawlin said:
Was gonna start a thread but decided to put my random(one of the million) thoughts here.
Although I'm totally against gun laws, (they are pointless, anyone that really wants one will get one). I find it truly unbelievable that they have now made it possible to own a silencer on a firearm! I have always wanted one. At this rate I'll never have one; but how much sense does it make for out brilliant government to allow them now and constantly try to mess with our rights to own guns. Shits insane! One minus they put a ban on AR's, the next minute you can make It silent! Haha. Raarrsome! Saw a video of a buddy shooting his. He's a HL OG but I won't say any names .. But that **** is so cool. How long ya give it? My guess is a year or so they will ban them again::
Silencers have always been legal.

It's just in the recent years cnc machining capabilities have came along far enough to make silencers more affordable.

Also people are becoming more informed about laws, specially the National Firearms Act of 1939 that required registration and a $200 tax stamp for owning a silencer (among other controlled items)

I believe 39 states allow ownership of silencers now. (It has to be legal in the state also, its always been legal federally)

There has never been a federal ban on ARs either. Only magazine capacity limits on a federal level. Some states ban certain guns based on "looking" like an "assault weapon". So a "scary" AR15 might be banned, but a wood stock Mini 14 would be perfectly legal, even though they are capable of the same function (magazine fed semi auto .223)

Hate hate 14" ubolts on a truck that were installed in the 80's. Boss looks at me like wtf why is this taking so long. Jee muther fawker think about it? This bitch has been in every fawking mud hole from alabama to fawking georgia. Why did you not get some ordered before you promised the customer the would be done in a few hours. Stupid stupid stupid. Now my bay is locked down until I find new ones, not gonna happen in this po dunk town of cropwell alabama. Fawking bullshit.

kushKrawlin said:

Why spend the money when a bolt gun & an oil filter will do the same thing :****:

bad80cj said:
Hate hate 14" ubolts on a truck that were installed in the 80's. Boss looks at me like wtf why is this taking so long. Jee muther fawker think about it? This bitch has been in every fawking mud hole from alabama to fawking georgia. Why did you not get some ordered before you promised the customer the would be done in a few hours. Stupid stupid stupid. Now my bay is locked down until I find new ones, not gonna happen in this po dunk town of cropwell alabama. Fawking bullshit.

BTF has them but I had to have 1.5" spacers because the threads were way to far from the spring pad. I ended up going to Birmingham spring and he made me some in about 10 minutes.

85toyo said:
BTF has them but I had to have 1.5" spacers because the threads were way to far from the spring pad. I ended up going to Birmingham spring and he made me some in about 10 minutes.
X2 if you have a local old school leaf spring builder/repair they can make em quick while you wait

why is the only handicap shitter at my work upstairs in the locker room? :****:

SHELBS44 said:
why is the only handicap shitter at my work upstairs in the locker room? :****:

Well, who would hire a very disabled person to work anyway? That makes me sound like an asshole, and I kinda am an asshole, but really that just screams, "I need a couple pay stubs so I can draw a gimp check off of you for the next 30 years."

5BrothersFabrication said:
Well, who would hire a very disabled person to work anyway? That makes me sound like an asshole, and I kinda am an asshole, but really that just screams, "I need a couple pay stubs so I can draw a gimp check off of you for the next 30 years.

Hahaha. I understand some people that do but our company it's not doable. Work for Thompson caterpillar so not a lot of jobs they could do. Not hating at all did find it crazy that shitters up stairs. What we supposed to do carry them up there? Almost like a tease good luck fawker

Ever notice how osama, barack, hussein, allah, obama, koran and the like are always automatically capitalized while typing them but God, Jesus and the Bible are almost always not?

Ok so sometimes Jesus is but depending how I use it in a sentence, it's not always