• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

twizt3dfuc said:
I just don't believe four wheelers should be allowed in off road parks, kid from TN got killed on one Saturday at a place calmed brimstone. I assume it to be a park.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Brimstone IS an ATV/SXS park. One of the biggest, it also links into other huge trail systems. A destination for ATV/SXS, kind of like the Hatfield McCoy trails up in WV.

I fully DISAGREE with your sentiment, ATVs and SXS should have their own parks (which they do for the most part). If they don't have a place to ride, then more people will cause MORE problems with trespassing and riding prohibited areas.

I don't like it when everyone brings ALL their ATVs and SXS to a rock park to spectate... I just avoid that by not going to spectate...

Re: Re:

TBItoy said:
Brimstone IS an ATV/SXS park. One of the biggest, it also links into other huge trail systems. A destination for ATV/SXS, kind of like the Hatfield McCoy trails up in WV.

I fully DISAGREE with your sentiment, ATVs and SXS should have their own parks (which they do for the most part). If they don't have a place to ride, then more people will cause MORE problems with trespassing and riding prohibited areas.

I don't like it when everyone brings ALL their ATVs and SXS to a rock park to spectate... I just avoid that by not going to spectate...
I did not know it was an exclusive park, I should have read into it. All I had in my head was someone at say hawkpride or rush going up the trails and hills even the buggies roll back down

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

I too was once trapped in a woman's body. :****:

Then I was born.

Why do I have to be the one to appologize for calling somebody a dumbass that is grinding and throwing sparks at a full open gas tank?

lowbudgetjunk said:
So you're saying I need to buy some more parts in your general vicinity?

I still need wheels, master cylinders and some odds and ends. Been slowly putting it together and figuring what I need and starting a budget for them.

I found another short side shaft for your front if you want it.
Man Kel, holler at me before you buy ****. I may have something u need. What size wheels you wanting? Holler anytime. I got a set of Beadlocks for 8 lug wheels. I'm looking for dam 6 lug wheels.. Or adapters for 6lug to 5.5 lug wheels. Long shot I know.

My random thought is.. It should be legal to punch a lesbo in the throat. I swear. Nazi bitch wants to act like a Man, she should get treated like a man .. Ugghh. Don't think I have ever truly hated someone. Till now

I don't know about that dude. If being a man means getting punched in the throat, then I'll just be an oversized kid. Which is all I really am anyway.

I despise bull dyke lesbians... They go around running that mouth & acting like the world owes them something because they know they are protected

I don't like to look people in the eye because I'm afraid they will see how unhappy I truly am. :(

I just got out of meeting with the nazi man hater. And my hatred grows Sttonger and stronger.. In 10 yrs I have had 2 people unhappy with our work. One was of course a coon In $400K house that wore house slippers and robe all day making a living with some dum ass investment scam.. And the other today, from a bulldyke.. That's a bitch, no way to make her happy. She needs to take her ass back to north Ga

kushKrawlin said:
I just got out of meeting with the nazi man hater. And my hatred grows Sttonger and stronger.. In 10 yrs I have had 2 people unhappy with our work. One was of course a coon In $400K house that wore house slippers and robe all day making a living with some dum ass investment scam.. And the other today, from a bulldyke.. That's a bitch, no way to make her happy. She needs to take her ass back to north Ga

What happened? You get corn starch all over her drive way?

So I used to have a boss that always wore sun glasses inside especially of we had meetings in his office.

I thought maybe he had eye problems or light sensitivity or something.

Now I work for a different guy who does the same thing. So now I think it has more to do with personal insecurity and dishonesty plus the inability to look a man in the eye when you're talking to him. Which makes me believe that your always tryin to pull **** over on someone.

Ok random off. Lol

Couple Random thoughts from today.

When is Obama gonna come through wih my check...

Muddinmetal is a f'n genius.... :flipoff1:

kmcminn said:
I just reconfigured my Google app and made it a shortcut to a text template to Muddinmetal. :flipoff1:

Good idea! I'm on it!

B.DRAKE said:
Couple Random thoughts from today.

When is Obama gonna come through wih my check...

Muddinmetal is a f'n genius.... :flipoff1:

Good idea! I'm on it!

Dammit! Call your insurance company and demand a check for depreciation! I am trying to help and y'all ****ers wont listen

How the hell do you have a hot air balloon race? Where the hell do you put the finish?