• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Tony Bolton.. Your such a dam goober. Man you got the loot. Stop playin. I got a good buddy like you. He's currently doing about $100,000 worth of additions and remodels to is already huge nice ass house... And always talks about how broke he is and how he is not making any money Hahahahah. I know your type pal. Oh yes. I do. ;D

And is that really what the movie was about ? I watched it and thought he was just a mean ass to Vietnamese folks.. But couldn't understand wtf he was so mean if he wanted to molest.,,, Ooops I mean hang out with the kid. Ha.
Man Clint sure looked old In that movie.

kushKrawlin said:
Tony Bolton.. Your such a dam goober. Man you got the loot. Stop playin. I got a good buddy like you. He's currently doing about $100,000 worth of additions and remodels to is already huge nice ass house... And always talks about how broke he is and how he is not making any money Hahahahah. I know your type pal. Oh yes. I do. ;D

LOL

kushKrawlin said:
And is that really what the movie was about ? I watched it and thought he was just a mean ass to Vietnamese folks.. But couldn't understand wtf he was so mean if he wanted to molest.,,, Ooops I mean hang out with the kid. Ha.
Man Clint sure looked old In that movie.

I thought it was about how he'd given his country all he had, lived an honest and decent life.....only to watch the times change around him for....well....the most part, not the best. But in the end, he still was a catalyst for something and hopefully inspired others to live by his truths and values.

But who knows....maybe it was about how he installed a steering column in his Gran Torino. All I know is that I can watch that movie any time I see it on.

kushKrawlin said:

^^^^^^^^^this guy get it!!

Tell Em Tony

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    670.9 KB · Views: 90

tonybolton said:
LOL

I thought it was about how he'd given his country all he had, lived an honest and decent life.....only to watch the times change around him for....well....the most part, not the best. But in the end, he still was a catalyst for something and hopefully inspired others to live by his truths and values.

But who knows....maybe it was about how he installed a steering column in his Gran Torino. All I know is that I can watch that movie any time I see it on.
I can't lie I just busted out laughing by myself about that last comment !!! Hahahaha probally
the best yet from you .. And ya had some zingers. Haha. That was funny

The longer I sit here at the DMV to get my handgun carry permit filed, the less and less hope I have in society. Does anybody else feel the need to go postal in public places!?! Sometimes I wish times were still like the old west and you could just shoot people no questions asked :****:

lowbudgetjunk said:
UK to leave the EU......wow

Pretty interesting if you read about it. A whole lot of uncertainty as how and what will take place over the next two years. Going to be a volatile economic situation, but I am certain without doubt that some will get rich and some will get poor.

money_pit_yj said:
Pretty interesting if you read about it. A whole lot of uncertainty as how and what will take place over the next two years. Going to be a volatile economic situation, but I am certain without doubt that some will get rich and some will get poor.

Great time to take a trip to the UK if you ever wanted to, with how much the pound has fallen. I'm interested to see where this goes, it could be for the best if the right economic decisions are made.

Damn I'm ready for this work day to be over with. Working Sunday, so tomorrow is my only off day and it's going to be spent drankin' beer and doing yardwork. Then later tomorrow night, heading over to a buddy's new house for a housewarming beer drankin grill out. I'm literally so tired of work this week and all the crazies, that yardwork and beer in 95 degree weather sounds amazing right now.

tonybolton said:
Too ****in hot up huuuuur...

fe3d512c376a063b75279beacff81265.jpg

Not sure who has the more manicured supple hands, You or beerj. Y'all may give piper a run for his money on the soft hands reach around. :rolf: :flipoff1: