• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

tonybolton said:
Man......Gran Torino is such a great movie.

I see myself goin out like that....

I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda let down when I watched it in theaters. Good movie overall just because Clint Eastwood being in it, but I really expected more.

Re:

tonybolton said:
Man......Gran Torino is such a great movie.

I see myself goin out like that....

"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have f'ed with? That's me."

One of my favorite lines no doubt.

Re: Random Thoughts

A trip of bucket list destinations fell right in my path last night! Gonna be an awesome week next week! Second Cali trip this year!
Starting with
Red Woods on Monday
Rubicon Tuesday Wednesday
Antelope Canyon Thursday
Moab Friday
Holy Cross Saturday.

If time gets tight we may skip Moab or Holy Cross.

Well just loaded up the trailer , fifth time in two months My father-in-law has called asking me to tow a car That he "fixed". You know I will help just about anybody anytime :.. But got dam this gets old. Listen I'm not the smartest person in the world .. But son of a bitch , after the second and third time Maybe , Just maybe it's time to get a mechanic to fix it ... This is some horse ****. I'll be real honest , just because you go to Georgia Tech does not mean if you have a lick a ****ing commonsense ... **** kills me..

Re:

kushKrawlin said:
Bitter and lonely, with a Vietnamese boy as your only friend ? Hell yea. Awsome. I think I would rather get hit on the side of the road changing a spare for a stranger .. Ha

Spot on! molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

kushKrawlin said:
Bitter and lonely, with a Vietnamese boy as your only friend ? Hell yea. Awsome. I think I would rather get hit on the side of the road changing a spare for a stranger .. Ha

Way to be cup half empty..... :rolleyes:

I meant going out providing a better life for those I'm leaving behind.

I just goggled 40" treps and kushes jeep came up in the images. Man there ome inner web fame one here. :****: