• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

5BrothersFabrication said:
Lost my wife'a uncle Will 2 nights ago. He truly was my hero. I only hope in the end people will have as nice things to say about me as they do him. :'(
Sorry to hear about that man. Be sure to send Misty our condolences.

kmcminn said:
This stuff was bad eating it. It was like the hamburger meat had not been strained. I ate a few bites and that was it. What is bad I drove past a Jacks to eat it. It's off of exit 97 on I-20/59 in Bama.
[/quotse]

Yeah I'd advise against eating anywhere down in that area. :****:

Lost my wife'a uncle Will 2 nights ago. He truly was my hero. I only hope in the end people will have as nice things to say about me as they do him. :'(

Sorry for your loss. The cool thing is that the impact he had on your life is part of his legacy. Now you get to pass on his legacy and it will become part of your legacy. Now that I have boys I think a whole lot about how they and others will speak of me after I die. I just hope the way I live my life affects those around me in a positive way.

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for your family

Having to take a dump as soon as I get out of the shower royally pisses me off

Random Thoughts Thread

bad80cj said:
Why do people like to toot there own horn? :****:
When you're a bad motherfucker EVERYONE deserves to know

Matter of fact, if I could post pics here I'd be tooting the S out my own horn after the truck I worked on today. Lol

johneddie said:
In business today for 19 yrs...Closet Savers Inc./Blindz & More. :woot: :woot:
Toot toot! ;D
Shoot yeah Eugene. Toot it baby.

How do you save closets?

Busted Knuckle is big as fawk. I see random people at the local dirt track with a BKF shirt, at the Walmarts, restaurant, and tonight as I'm catching up with some Street Outlaws on the DVR, there's a random crew member with a BKF hoodie on. Congrats to Matt for that kind of notariety.

d794949acc7d917ec4e42fa2e7e528cd.jpg
**** like this pisses me off.