• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

InDaShop said:
****ing lost my **** laughing!

FED5EED4-38B7-4D70-A4D8-26A6CB10F124-1210-0000028F9774BC83_zps5a5e2321.jpg

laughing1

She looks like one to keep a feller on his toes!

Re: Random Thoughts

I took my little boy to Birmingham for a post op appointment. Leaving Childrens Hospital on University, what do I see? A black male in a red Chevy Cobalt, hitting a ****ing glass crack pipe. He slowly inhales beside me, starts heading one lane to the right and then parks in the lane behind me with everyone honking the freaking horn. WTF is wrong with that guy? Hit the pipe at home like normal folks.

Random Thoughts

So I've been watching a bunch of bouncing vids lately. Mainly bounty hills. Man, has been at least a couple hours of entertainment.

During and after, I started thinking about how many trees have lost their lives from rig tumbles? Yeah I know it sounds like a tree hugger thought.

My point is that in the parks I wheel there really is no full throttle bouncing and I have lost count of how many trees we have rubbed cages and tires on over the years. Heck most of them are part of the line to even make it.

So it makes me chuckle when there is that time we need to winch and I hear someone yell "got a tree saver?"

I personally think its a bit silly seeing as how we destroy trees with no worries other than when we winch. Lol

This is random right?

1tonrenegade said:
It'll keep the sickness away :****:

Hmmm??? I eat hot stuff on everything crushed habanero most of the time. I hardly ever get sick.

"It's not clear how the child's mother got a gun into the hospital. Banner Health has a policy -- which is posted at entrances -- against carrying firearms and weapons into its facilities", Lozano said.

Seriously? You mean to tell me that the signs didn't work? Inconceivable!

bee513 said:
anyone else think tiny houses is f****** retared

Yeah, the 10k lb house built on a 7k lb trailer is dumb. Especially spending 20-40k on one, why not just buy a camper with a slide and have something worth a chit? :dunno: