• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

LightBnDr said:
I wanna punch every man bitch in the THROAT that wears a decorative scarf in public. Our culture is turning gay as hell!!!

I saw a man-bitch trifecta today. Scarf, vaping, and a little gay dude dog in a blanket. I think it was one of those toy terriers of some sort. If that dude hasn't went down on a fellow at some point in his life, I'll write everybody on this board a $100 check.

Why is it when I ride my dirtbike my back is fine.But if I don't ride my back is stiff as hell.Guess that means I need to ride more booyang

MoonlightRacing77 said:
Why is it when I ride my dirtbike my back is fine.But if I don't ride my back is stiff as hell.Guess that mean I need to ride more booyang

Holly ****! You just said exactly what I have been thinking for years.

:****:

Why do most bathroom doors in businesses push to open and pull to get out?

Too many people don't wash their hands and I don't want to pull it open to get out. I'd rather kick it open.

cushmaneaglerider said:
This will NEVER happen.

It is funny that everytime I ride with Casey, I use my mirrors a whole lot more :flipoff1:

:smoke: rolling out the ol red Jeep

I think it's retarded that they don't put the extra emergency paper in A pack of J.O.B's anymore. Horse ****. When u look and that last paper is flapping in the wind.. Now you know your fuked. Years ago ya knew everything was gonna be ok... Tell next time u twist one. Haha. But seriously. It sucks.

Lol, you mean RBD 2016? Once the buggy is done I'll go anywhere. Till then it's hard to justify dragging my yj real far just to run bypasses all day. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast at Harlan. But next time I want to lead the way... except for lions den... f that