• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

I don't get the whole pergola thing, spend all that time and money framing up a nice structure and then don't put a roof on it. :dunno:

grcthird said:
I don't get the whole pergola thing, spend all that time and money framing up a nice structure and then don't put a roof on it. :dunno:
In my opinion, they're nice because there's no worry of matching the existing roof if you build right up to the house. Also, they provide quite a bit of shade unless the sun is directly overhead and even then, with 2x4's laid across every 16" you still get ~30% shade. Good air flow and less chance of catching wind in a big storm. Some folks allow grape vines to grow over them to give more shade but they can get pretty messy and attract bees. If I do any sort of vines it will be hops. Big leaves, nice aroma and useful. Just my .02

grcthird said:

Cheaper than a traditional covered patio, looks less conventional. Ours has smoke colored plastic panels and it is awesome in a rain shower. Its not 100% water tight like a roof and walls but it is dry enough that I am putting a TV on the patio.

I've been hanging around this dumpster fire for 5 years and only heard about all the cool OGs and all of a sudden this OG P shows up and comments in every thread.
:****: :dblthumb:

Prob just got out da big house lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
I've been hanging around this dumpster fire for 5 years and only heard about all the cool OGs and all of a sudden this OG P shows up and comments in every thread.
:****: :dblthumb:

P is the P in EPIC. Paul Beatty IS one of the 10 original OG's and runs Hardline Customs builds out of his garage and wheels more than most all of us together. Do not judge him solely because he's a lumberjack and loves to wear women's clothes and hang around in bars, judge him based upon all the aluminum Keystone beer cans he recycles in his garage at night. :drinkers: Welcome back Dirty Thirty. :flipoff1:

CHASMAN9 said:
P is the P in EPIC. Paul Beatty IS one of the 10 original OG's and runs Hardline Customs builds out of his garage and wheels more than most all of us together. Do not judge him solely because he's a lumberjack and loves to wear women's clothes and hang around in bars, judge him based upon all the aluminum Keystone beer cans he recycles in his garage at night. :drinkers: Welcome back Dirty Thirty. :flipoff1:

I thought he was the P in PENIS! :flipoff1:

7a2e534a0e1ccc92fcf1b8d0130a29c5.jpg

pholmann said:
Happy 40th birthday to the biggest unbanned troll we have by gawd. It's Tony Boltons half way point.
That does explain a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk