• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Re:

Take them back, beer is an item Walmart eats as a company and not the vendor. They will destroy it themselves.
TacomaJD said:
And from walmart of all places. Bought some last week that was fresh as fawk. Damn tempted to carry these other 4 back and ask for a refund. Haha. Probably just chunk em and buy more.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Random Thoughts

Ah, drank 2 amd threw the other 4 in the trash, not worth the $7ish standing in the return line. Lol

Stopped and bought some more today, and had some fresh from the local mexican joint this afternoon. Been a good day, despite skunky beer.

It's 2:34am on a Monday. I just got home from working a 16 hour day. I'm in my undies eating chicken wings...
#livinthedream

If people only knew what really happened and not what they think what happened. ::)

ADMINISTRATOR

Re:

I do that pushing a buggy around in walmart. And driving on the road of course. Errbody just so dumb... Lol

TacomaJD said:
I do that pushing a buggy around in walmart. And driving on the road of course. Errbody just so dumb... Lol

Every FEW times I go to WalMart I feel I hafta autocross around everyone there. Granted, I'm a fast walker but I honestly think some people time management an entire day to just go to there.

---Stop/park in the middle of the aisle? Suuuuuure...only 15 other people needing by.
---Push/walk the cart at 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001mph? Suuuuuuuuure....everybody is just there to observe you and what you do.
---Make people think you're important by talking loud on your cell phone/handsfree Bluetooth earpiece? Suuuuuuure, we love to hear about how Margaret is a ho ass bitch and you're a ****ing angel that wears cut off shorts with the ass hangin' out and your muffin' top lookin' like a melting ice cream cone.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
I'm gonna say I cuss...on average...5 people per day on my drive to/from work.
They say people who suffer from chronic road rage usually have bad driving habits like speeding, following too close or not keeping their attention farther up the road.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I do speed. No denying that. 80 is cruising speed. I'm calm/courteous/even helpful 99% of the time. I've had 85+mph'ers come up on me in the fast lane and I get over.

But if I give you the opportunity to move right for MILES and you are holding up a 10 car train in the fast lane. I get aggressive quick. I'm not a tailgater either. I don't trust those ****ers.

I hate the fat lazy welfare trash in the power chair carts, too fawking lazy to walk, block the whole damn isle and usually run into your cart, and won't move and kicker is they always ask me to get something off upper shelf cause they too lazy to stand :gtfo:

Re:

Anyone been watching The Terror on AMC? Really digging it so far! The true story behind it is crazy!