• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Going-on's

Yah...I suppose I'm jumping the gun by a few weeks (I still have fully functioning tow-rig and wheeler) but once the tow rig sells, it will be final. No longer a wheeler.

Yah...I suppose I'm jumping the gun by a few weeks (I still have fully functioning tow-rig and wheeler) but once the tow rig sells, it will be final. No longer a wheeler.

Dang :booo:

SO who is going to give the interweb the inside scoop on whats going on? We will no longer be recieving random sorta inside information. :mad:

Monthly RTW meeting on the 9th, Wednesday. 7pm at the Snohomish Alfy's Pizza.

All are welcome to come.:awesomework:

is there going to be hiking trails at Reiter?

Hiking trails (that have no real destination or elevation gain), horseback riding trails (that are are far from ideal, in terms of location) and mountain bike trails (that will have to be built from scratch; just like the motorized area trails) are all in the Non-motorized Reiter Foothills Master Plan.

Hiking trails (that have no real destination or elevation gain), horseback riding trails (that are are far from ideal, in terms of location) and mountain bike trails (that will have to be built from scratch; just like the motorized area trails) are all in the Non-motorized Reiter Foothills Master Plan.

SOUNDS AWESOME! **** YEA:rolleyes:

Aside from the fact that there will be connection (hiking) to Wallace Falls, it's hard to get excited about the Non-Moto side of Reiter.

This is starting to be a thorn in all of our sides.Maybe david way or who ever is in real charge should get a fuc%ing clue.I and half the other wheelers around king sno countyare not done wheeling. This is my Life outside of work. maybe i should take dave to fontel and see what retier will look like in 2 more years wake up open some areas for us or we,i will make my own. **** it to long of wait. where do you think all us wheel.illegally

wake up open some areas for us or we,i will make my own. **** it to long of wait. where do you think all us wheel.illegally

The only things that stops us from using the area (or any area, for that matter) is the honor system we collectivly agreed to support. If the support is not there, there is no need for the honor system; of not using the area.

There are now fewer folks telling "you" to not go to Reiter than there were in recent past.