• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

School cost's?

Me too but I don't have kids so I kept my mouth shut cause I thought maybe there was some sort of deal I didn't know about. ???

kushKrawlin said:
What U talkin bout Willis? Cost of school as in private skool? Or yAll gotta pay for public schools in BAMA? Ha. Boy Ya confused me there Stevo.

You got me Skeeeerd.... cost for high school?

I had to pay tuition to go to high school because I went to Talladega (city) High School but was zoned to go to Talladega County (95% negro).

Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but way back when I was in high school (3 years ago lol...) I lived in the county school district and paid to go to the City school district. It was like $180 a year for one kid or a max of $360 for multiple kids. So it was only $360 for me and my 2 brothers to go to Skewl for a year.

Enrollment fees, class fees and such. To enroll our daughter in high school it ended up being $165.00 Public school system. This bothers me.

bad80cj said:
Enrollment fees, class fees and such. To enroll our daughter in high school it ended up being $165.00 Public school system. This bothers me.

She taking any special classes? Like Ag, homemaking (can't remember what they call it these days), underwater basket weaving, etc?

bad80cj said:

Hell Steve, my daughters Kindergarten supplies last year were well over $100 and this years 1st grade supplies look to be just over $100. At the high school I teach at there are dues for each grade(Senior dues or Junior dues), I don't think you necessarily have to pay these dues but you don't get the extra stuff life going to prom, class t-shirt, Cap and gown stuff like that. With that said our class dues are no where near what you quoted. but at our school if you take classes that require a fee, that is extra and is paid to the teacher. After purchasing kindergarten supplies last year I told my students I didn't want to hear anyone complain about the $25 fee for my class which covers supplies for the entire year. If I combine the class dues with several classes with fees it could easily be $100+.

Here is my complaint. WTF are our tax doll hairs going towards then?

Also I feel real bad for the teachers. They seem to always be getting the shaft.

It is. But when the hell did they start charging for dam public skool!!?? Wtf!! My daughter was in. 9th grade last year. Finally back in public skool. And it musta been free cause I promise my Dumass ex wife woulda ask me for some money. Or maybe she learned when she asked me for money for the private skool 5th - 8th grade that was dam near 700 a month, and I very nicely told her she could spend the child support I give every month on whatever she wanted to... Her ass has fuked me outta more money I tell Ya.
That sucks Tho Steve. We All know that most folks "can't afford" that ... Bet the gov helps Em out. :****:

muddinmetal said:
All while decent single parents struggle to pay for their kid's school supplies....
Hey it is what it is buh. Some folks got it, some don't. Looks like me and U in the same boat.. But apparently they smarter decisions than we did. Im just glad to see a decent human being that's successful... Instead of a Fukin scum bag.

kushKrawlin said:
Hey it is what it is buh. Some folks got it, some don't. Looks like me and U in the same boat.. But apparently they smarter decisions than we did. Im just glad to see a decent human being that's successful... Instead of a Fukin scum bag.

700 a month daycare. Got one going to public school in two weeks!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

kushKrawlin said:
That sucks Tho Steve. We All know that most folks "can't afford" that ... Bet the gov helps Em out. :****:

It's not really a problem nor am I really complaining. I just do not understand why we a re paying moneys out for classes. I had a heated debate in our local Pell City facebook page and people keept bringing up all sorts of free help to the ones that need it and it got me thinking. If there is money out there to help pay for said situations. Then why the **** is that money not allready in the school systems budget so no one has to pay?

Why should the ones that pay into the tax's are the same ones paying for the classes. Somone that is better at wording this **** please help say it in better verbage.

bad80cj said:
Why should the ones that pay into the tax's are the same ones paying for the classes. Somone that is better at wording this **** please help say it in better verbage.
Why should some pay for it twice while others don't pay at all

That help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk