• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snoop Dogg concert etiquette?

bradzuki

Long story short. In a drunken stupor one night, a buddy suggests that we attend the upcoming Snoop Dogg concert @ the Valarium in Knoxville, TN. I agree. Next day he purchases tickets and now I'm committed to going.
I'm 36 yrs old and haven't seen Snoop in a long time.
If he's talking about :afro: rasin they hands in the air....do I raise mine as well?
If I'm singing along and :afro: is said in the song and I'm surrounded by :afro: do I say :afro:?

Just need a little help.
Thanx.

AW HELL just get all BLUNTED & FOTYED UP and go up in that MUTHAFUCKA and act FULL RETARDED,,,,,fit right in ,,,,,PROMISE.

And if you don,t fit right in that will be ok too,,,black folks is scared of retarded white folks ;D

I'll let you borrow my "Slavery gets **** done" t-shirt for the concert. That oughta liven them spear chuckers right up. Gettin' crunk and all that ****...

Last time I was at teh Valarium was a Hank III concert.

21 people went to jail.

I guaran-damn-tee you that if 21 people go to jail at a Snoop Dogg concert, there will be a public outcry and the NAACP will get involved.

I agree w/ julio. Go in full retard on some "of dat PURPLE YERPLE and sippin on dat SIZZURP" and you'll probably have a good time.

Otherwise it'll look like this:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: flashemifyougotem :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: YOU >>>:indianajones: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: flashemifyougotem :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: flashemifyougotem :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

Word. Going to get my game face on. Thanks for the suggestions. Now to round up some chronic, purple drank, and chicken heads.
I'll let ya know how this turns out.
:afro:
loller.gif

Make sure you take a fat white chick with you. Then they'll all be so Goddamn occupied with her, you can do whatever you want. But, after 9 months, there will be a little 50/50 running around, and no pappy in sight! :puke:

zukiscott said:
AW HELL just get all BLUNTED & FOTYED UP and go up in that MUTHAFUCKA and act FULL RETARDED,,,,,fit right in ,,,,,PROMISE.

And if you don,t fit right in that will be ok too,,,black folks is scared of retarded white folks ;D
this just made my night at work.

TBItoy said:
:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: flashemifyougotem :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: YOU >>>:indianajones: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: flashemifyougotem :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: flashemifyougotem :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

Best ever!!

I got my kids to help me out with my wardrobe.

IMAG0402.jpg

Straight G muthafukka

:wtflol: