• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

straddleline is back!!!!!

Funny.....its cause Jp didnt let up on the gas pedal hoping for a win. He beat the living **** out of it. I expected worse.:haha: When he pulled out of the rock pile he floored it and hardly let off for the log pile......I told him the let up....next thing you know Im holding on for dear life and we are on the other side of the log pile and never touched a log. I was scared...:haha:

I scared Brian now that's an achievement:redneck:

yah that time and also when we had to go around you guys because of the axle breakage:fawkdancesmiley:

werd the junkyard dogg wideJ made yall look reall good. badass rig and all but how many DANAs broke that day. nuff said. wideJ codawg out..... :stirpot:

Heading up to camp at straddleline for a hot weekend of fun. The next round of the best in the west is the following weekend on September 11. These last courses will be set up with more speed in mind and more show for spectators with a jump or two. Hopefully less carnage:corn: If you have any comments or Questions feel free to contact me . beau 360-921-7389

Heading up to camp at straddleline for a hot weekend of fun. The next round of the best in the west is the following weekend on September 11. These last courses will be set up with more speed in mind and more show for spectators with a jump or two. Hopefully less carnage:corn: If you have any comments or Questions feel free to contact me . beau 360-921-7389

Would love to attend another BITW event, but I'll be at the PNWJeep Meet & Greet that weekend :mad:

Less carnage ..... need more carnage.... more spectator interaction is needed.... hope we can make this one.... :redneck:

BESTINTHEWESTPICFLYER.jpg

Reposting this as I had to go through 4 pages find it.

So for a first-time show-upper for the October event. Saturday?, Sunday? Both?

Maybe I haven't found it yet, what classes are you running for 4x4's?

Reposting this as I had to go through 4 pages find it.

So for a first-time show-upper for the October event. Saturday?, Sunday? Both?

Maybe I haven't found it yet, what classes are you running for 4x4's?

Racing is on Sunday. No classes. 2 rigs race at a time. 2 laps. Best time wins. Bring a helmet.

You going Mark?
Planning on it. Depends on what the boss says....

Rig ran so good this weekend I think I need to mess that up :D When you did the PNW version of this IIRC there was little to no jumping involved.... but I think there is the potential for air time with this series (yes/no?? Anyone?). If so I'll need to come up with some bump stops in the front or bad things could happen :eek:

Racing is on Sunday. No classes. 2 rigs race at a time. 2 laps. Best time wins. Bring a helmet.
What's on Saturday then? Just open wheeling etc?

So $15 gets you in and racing, or $25 in and racing (with an additional $10 per extra body??)