• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

straddleline is back!!!!!

Didn't get much good video of the weekend......Camera man was too busy having fun...... :mad: Hopefully the others will post up the good stuff on the rocks and what not......

In this video is one of the smaller mud holes & the finish line of the race....They are trying to set it up like the KOH race.... 2 at a time off the start, 2 laps & the fastest time wins......

http://youtu.be/mISY8-ax2NU

Let me tell you that I had a blast this weekend at straddleline. HUGE thanks for everyone who attended. I dont know about you guys but i loved the racing! I plan on making a longer and more even laned course and running a series for the remainder of my reserved days. sound good? congrats to Chad in the toy(from nww), Brian in the tj (from pnwjeep), and jason in the bronco(from wow) for their 1,2,3 finishing positions. All of them were in relatively stock vehicles.lol i keed. but seriously the race was a blast! i cannot wait untill june 5th for the next one. Im going to get some cash togeather along with the trophys for the top finishers. lets make this happen. also i will be asking all the local clubs to sponsor a rock or two and we can expand on the rock gardens. also honorable mention to john and wes, either of those guys could have won but mechanical failures kept them out of the gold....:awesomework: I didnt get alot but here are some pics that i got and i will put movies on you tube under snbbrown1 . thanks to all and like always let me know any ideas or improvements we can make. thanks beau

405520505_photobucket_41597_.jpg

2011-05-22_16-42-09_641.jpg

2011-05-22_16-42-04_348.jpg

2011-05-22_13-06-18_878.jpg

2011-05-22_11-33-23_464.jpg

2011-05-22_11-08-59_870.jpg

2011-05-22_11-05-05_294.jpg

2011-05-22_11-03-54_917.jpg

2011-05-21_20-05-32_805.jpg

2011-05-21_20-03-25_340.jpg

Last edited:
Might want to think about a helmet requirement. Racing, cages and no-safety equipment usually don't mix too well.

Just an obeservation watching oly's vids.

very much so mark. i was thinking that myself but it was too late. but from now on all competitors will be required to wear safety equiptment. Hope everyone is excited about the june 5th race. Everyone should come out to camp saturday the 4th and play and pre-run!

Looking good, I am going to have to try to find time to head out there one day during the week pretty soon.

I was out there walking around Sunday with the wife and a buddy of mine. I was wishing the whole time the Zuki was running!! I will make it a point to get out there once it is on the trail. Looks like a fun place. I had to leave after the first race and at the start of the second but looked like a blast.

very much so mark. i was thinking that myself but it was too late. but from now on all competitors will be required to wear safety equiptment. Hope everyone is excited about the june 5th race. Everyone should come out to camp saturday the 4th and play and pre-run!

So a few of us have thought about coming down for the Monnshiners race this weekend, how much extra for electrical hookups so we dont have to run our generators?

Had a great time out there sunday...definatly had a blast in the race and trying out all the new stuff and meeting new people. I know i will be trying to make the rest of the events each month. :awesomework:

Last edited:
So a few of us have thought about coming down for the Monnshiners race this weekend, how much extra for electrical hookups so we dont have to run our generators?

25 a night first come or 35 a night reserved that is rv hookups or 15 a night dry camp

25 a night first come or 35 a night reserved that is rv hookups or 15 a night dry camp

So this is on top of what we are being charged to come in and race and camp already? That seems a bit steep, that would be $195 for two of us to come in for the weekend.... Glad I dont have kids:corn:

So the adult fee is $5, that inclue playing in the mud and mx track fee?

That is the gate fee, then it is 10 to play in the 4x4 area and I believe 25 to ride the track ??

So this is on top of what we are being charged to come in and race and camp already? That seems a bit steep, that would be $195 for two of us to come in for the weekend.... Glad I dont have kids

The moonshiners have their own fees to join their play day, I think 100 dollars per rig plus 10 tech fee, I'm not sure if you would have to pay the park to camp and get in the gate..... I would think it would all be included in the OG 100 but what do I know.... :redneck:

Last edited:
So this is on top of what we are being charged to come in and race and camp already? That seems a bit steep, that would be $195 for two of us to come in for the weekend.... Glad I dont have kids:corn:

Hey now, the polls (trolls) show that the majority of people here like to "PAY TO PLAY"

There it is, pay up sucka!

That is the gate fee, then it is 10 to play in the 4x4 area and I believe 25 to ride the track ??

The moonshiners have their own fees to join their play day, I think 100 dollars per rig plus 10 tech fee, I'm not sure if you would have to pay the park to camp and get in the gate..... I would think it would all be included in the OG 100 but what do I know.... :redneck:

So are you answering as part of the park employees, or just saying what you think somebody that works there might say? This will make a difference of if groups of people will show up or not, and what they would expect to pay to get in and race. Correct answers from somebody that works there would be nice, blowing smoke could run people off in a hurry.

So are you answering as part of the park employees, or just saying what you think somebody that works there might say? This will make a difference of if groups of people will show up or not, and what they would expect to pay to get in and race. Correct answers from somebody that works there would be nice, blowing smoke could run people off in a hurry.

That is the info from all the different websites involved.....I'm not no way affiliated with the park or moonshiners, so I guess if one wants the exact info then one should call the moonshiners and the park and get it all straight..... I simply answered the question how much for rv camping that is all then how much the moonshiners entry fee was......now if that includes camping u would have to call and find out..... :fawkdancesmiley: