• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Triple Nickel Racing is born

Wyatt, Trent and I got the shirts -- thanks! They look sweet.

I'll be interested in an orange or black hoody whenever you get around to ordering them!

Good luck this weekend. Drive the truck safely and drive the buggy with reckless abandon.

TN

Todd glad you liked them. Sorry I haven't been able to flange up with you Steve or Seth forever. Hopefully Trent doesn't outgrow his lil shirt in like a week.

Post up a pic or two.

Cole, yes I ordered midget sizes for your and Nolen :flipoff1: See you in a few days.

Anyone know who left their shirts at my house? :woody:

IMG_2859.jpg

Bones said:
MattO, the terroristic hater as of late. :flipoff1:

That's one bad ass shirt there Wyatt!

Got to drop them off at lunch to get the BFG patch sew'ered on. Cabot wanted to drive out last night for his. God bless him, he's so excited, and so special. thumb.gif

This thread name should be changed..

Triple Nickel Racing "You cant hide Wyatt's Money "

laughing1 Good lookin shirts Mayne , Ill be your pit bitch at Hannibal if I can get a P shirt ! :flipoff1:

blacksheep10 said:
no ****, he writes the news with the midget being an extra cranky hater lately, and then follows suit. I think he's looking to bump cole out of the "nolen's favorite son" spot
You buy a nice buggy, then you turn hater...I see the trend. molaugh

That shirt is bad ass wyatt, i cant wait to pick mine up. i think the people at work are getting tired of seeing the black 555 shirt every friday so now i can mix it up a bit. thanks again

P, I laugh at that comment.

But I'll throw this out on a public forum anyway

We may not be in the top running, but we know we are out to have fun, and learn, and enjoy the rush of racing. Those are the goals, running near the top would be gravy though.

For$30ish a piece that is a cheap price to pay to look like professionals that are dead nuts serious about being serious. And for me, and my hopes of maybe getting a KOH spot, and oddities of other invite opportunities, I think thats a cheap price to pay for perception.

Perception is a very valuable tool.

In addition to all of that, Bones and Cabot earned it. Taking days off work, spending hundreds in fuel, beer, hotel rooms. I think giving them uniforms barely begins to show my gratitude for the work they have put in and will put in. Its my way of saying, yeah you two fuggers, you make it happen.

blacksheep10 said:
no ****, he writes the news with the midget being an extra cranky hater lately, and then follows suit. I think he's looking to bump cole out of the "nolen's favorite son" spot

Yeah Cole bumped me out of the Nolen's Favorite Son spot when he bought a Spider 9, I am just trying to get back in good graces! :flipoff1: At least nobody has jumped into the biggest man crush on Nolen spot, Joel has that one on lock down.

I am not hating, just having fun. That picture of the Vitty by the ocean made me want to give Bones a hard time for a week or so :flipoff1: :flipoff1: It is probably the gayest thing I have seen in a while :fish:

i am thinking that you need to run next season too, so i can sport all my gear at all the races. that shirt is the pepper.gif
also i still have tons of photos of the 555 and the dirty thirty from our alabama trip, is photobucket the way to go to up load all of them to where you guys can see them, i know i know i'm retarded :spin:

CRANK1 said:
i am thinking that you need to run next season too, so i can sport all my gear at all the races. that shirt is the pepper.gif
also i still have tons of photos of the 555 and the dirty thirty from our alabama trip, is photobucket the way to go to up load all of them to where you guys can see them, i know i know i'm retarded :spin:
I use smugmug, but it's a pay site. photobucket is free and easy. Go fer it.

MattO, that was not by the ocean, it's the Gulf. :flipoff1: