• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well, well, well

BPINAZ said:
Alright, I'm lost. What did he do? Maybe I just don't pay attention enough, but I never even heard of the guy.

nohopebobby = hayitsray = batmobile will

Someone on here is actually a friend of this guy. Why not ask him why he would want to come back to a place that does not want him? Will single handedly pissed off a bunch of folks on the board and poked fun on Facebook about what he was doing. There is something inherently wrong with this guy and not many people want him here. Now, he goes around the system and changes his name to try and come back. How thick is he? Really? I am not liked by some people, I am sure. I am not disliked by most of us (I hope). Anyhow, read the board and figure it out. You may be a great person everywhere else in the world, you just aren't great on Harline Crawlers. Pirate4x4 could be a blast from you. You could act a fool for quite some time and not get in trouble. Bye again, please stay away.

Will's response:

Hope you don't mind but I'll answer your question. I never logged into Hardline tell a friend of mine told me some guys was talking **** about me on there. So I did get on there and never lost my cool might have poke the bear a lot more then I should with kindness.That was before I got band for calling it Haterline. I left it alone after I got band even not getting on there even when you was trying to stair the pot with that deal with Kenneth Reese. I chose to send John a message and just have him delete your comment.
Now few weeks back a buddy told me they are talking trash about you again on Hardline so I guess I'll get on there and see what's going on. It pretty simple don't say my name and I'll stay away I got better things to do then web wheel. Your welcome to share this with your buddy's on hardline.

JohnG said:
Will's response:

Hope you don't mind but I'll answer your question. I never logged into Hardline tell a friend of mine told me some guys was talking **** about me on there. So I did get on there and never lost my cool might have poke the bear a lot more then I should with kindness.That was before I got band for calling it Haterline. I left it alone after I got band even not getting on there even when you was trying to stair the pot with that deal with Kenneth Reese. I chose to send John a message and just have him delete your comment.
Now few weeks back a buddy told me they are talking trash about you again on Hardline so I guess I'll get on there and see what's going on. It pretty simple don't say my name and I'll stay away I got better things to do then web wheel. Your welcome to share this with your buddy's on hardline.
So him and his "friend" use the same ip adress and wonder grammer.

JohnG said:
Will's response:

You can "see what's going on" without signing up and joining... Truth is, he got kicked off the coolest playground on the internet and now he regrets it. If he could admit that and act normal we may have taken him back, but to try to come back under disguise? :gtfo: :****:

Will is a different kind of person, He and I do not have a great past. He can start some **** and dish it out but he cant take it at all. Im an Asshole and I will tell you up front, and if you poke at me I am going to poke back twice as hard (thought it was all just for fun at the time). Now I am the one with the bad attitude and bring people down at races. Its been almost 2 years since we have had words and he still blames me for not going to races or trail rides. I tried to do the right thing and apologize for what was said, I am not even sure what I said that was so bad.
He wont even accept the apology just wants to keep playing the blame game and pouting. I guess I will continue to be his number 1 hater :rolf:

tbacon38 said:
Will is a different kind of person, He and I do not have a great past. He can start some **** and dish it out but he cant take it at all. Im an Asshole and I will tell you up front, and if you poke at me I am going to poke back twice as hard (thought it was all just for fun at the time). Now I am the one with the bad attitude and bring people down at races. Its been almost 2 years since we have had words and he still blames me for not going to races or trail rides. I tried to do the right thing and apologize for what was said, I am not even sure what I said that was so bad.
He wont even accept the apology just wants to keep playing the blame game and pouting. I guess I will continue to be his number 1 hater
[/quo
Sounds like my story with him. If your on the top of the list I run a close second. Maybe that's why we seem to get along asshole. thumb.gif

tbacon38 said:
He wont even accept the apology just wants to keep playing the blame game and pouting. I guess I will continue to be his number 1 hater :rolf:

I told you that winning the 1st round AOP bounty hill would takes it toll. Haters gonna hate, but what's momma Bacon cooking for dinner? :eat: :dblthumb:

Stupid question here as I apparently haven`t read all the past threads. Am I right by saying Will is actually BatmobileWill? The guy with the batman buggy.. I read a few post months ago where there was some hate going on but, never really seen where he started all the attention/hate to himself. Did he just start ****ing with people or something or did this stem from something he was doing/saying at the races??

truckbroke said:
Am I right by saying Will is actually BatmobileWill? The guy with the batman buggy.

Yes.

I never paid enough attention to the drama / hate to accurately summarize exactly what he did. I do know that he has created 2 or 3 new screen names to get around his bans in order to continue the drama though. That alone eliminates any consideration I might have ever had for him.

BUG-E J said:
tbacon38 said:
He wont even accept the apology just wants to keep playing the blame game and pouting. I guess I will continue to be his number 1 hater
[/quo
Sounds like my story with him. If your on the top of the list I run a close second. Maybe that's why we seem to get along asshole. thumb.gif

I really don't know what I said or did and have asked what I said or did with no answer.

Gotcha... Just making sure it was who I was thinking it was.. How old is that cat? I`m really surprised by a few of things I read that somebody he disrespected on here didn`t end up putting their hands on him at a race somewhere really..

tbacon38 said:
I will continue to do me and let him do him.

That sounds exactly like something he would say. So maybe the problem is that ya'll are too much alike. :p

patooyee said:
That sounds exactly like something he would say. So maybe the problem is that ya'll are too much alike. :p

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 322