• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what type of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

TacomaJD said:
Tacomac is my favorite spot to go downtown in Chattanooga. Shitload of taps and 215+ in bottles. If I lived next door to that place, I'd be broke.
Try Bar Louie in Hamilton Place, love Tacomac used to serve me underage in college.

We all need to meet up in Chattanooga one weekend. :drinkers:

Be a sign on the door by Monday, "NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO HARDLINERS"! :****:

Probably beast light knowing that one legged redneck!

Matt O. said:
Probably beast light knowing that one legged redneck!

And the craft beer king is in our presence. :flipoff1:

I don't always drink beer for extended periods of time.....but when I do, I prefer Beast Light.

Re: Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

Beast and breasts.....

ruqa2u7y.jpg

Old Black Bear Milepost 652

5asypuna.jpg

I rarely drink after work during the week and when I do, I only have a couple.

Re: Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

TacomaJD said:
I rarely drink after work during the week and when I do, I only have a couple.

You'll never be a pro until you start doing it every day. Strong regimen, commit to it, go get 'em champ! :woot: :drinkers:

5BrothersFabrication said:
We all need to meet up in Chattanooga one weekend. :drinkers:

Be a sign on the door by Monday, "NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO HARDLINERS"! :****:
Nah knowing us we would bring our wife and kids or they would tag along molaugh

Non-profit Raceline plug. :dblthumb:

I got the summer off, I couldn't do this 100% of the time where I can't get fired for drinking on the clock. :****: :drinkers:

Re: Re: Re: Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

5BrothersFabrication said:
You'll never be a pro until you start doing it every day. Strong regimen, commit to it, go get 'em champ! :woot: :drinkers:

Lol I'm really nowhere near the alchy everybody thinks I am. More of a "getting it out of my system while I'm young" sort of thing.

I have a cousin who is a crack head for craft beers. Has an app on his phone that helps him keep track of all the different ones hes had. I believe he's over a thousand :****:. He gets people to send them to him and he sends them some. Ill just stick to domestic, light, cold, and stocked at any gas station I can find. :drinkers:

TacomaJD said:
Lol I'm really nowhere near the alchy everybody thinks I am. More of a "getting it out of my system while I'm young" sort of thing.

Thats what they all say. ;D

TacomaJD said:

I was only bustin your balls about it anyway because you do post pics of all this crazy beer. I love my beer 3-4 nights a week. I can't throw very big stones. I'll bust out a damn window. :drinkers:

Re: Re: Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

onepieceatatime said:
I have a cousin who is a crack head for craft beers. Has an app on his phone that helps him keep track of all the different ones hes had. I believe he's over a thousand :****:. He gets people to send them to him and he sends them some. Ill just stick to domestic, light, cold, and stocked at any gas station I can find. :drinkers:

One of them is called Untappd. I've slowly been working my way through many different crafts since Matt O. Introduced me to the app some time last year. My biggest problem is living so far away from a big selection.

Matt O has some impressive stats, he finds all the good brews!
zany6aqu.jpg

I'm just pumped about almost rounding the corner of 200 distinct brews.
7a8ehe9e.jpg

I remember in my early 20's when I was a light beer only guy, going to Tacomac with friends and only drinking Miller Light, I would notice all the plaques on the wall of people who had drank 2-300 different beers there. It amazed me for some reason, like how in the hell could one person drink that many nasty tasting beers. But it's really an acquired taste, sounds corny, but once you get into crafts, it's just like regular beer to you. Just gotta watch drinking a lot of some of the different style beers, some of em make me **** like a crippled coon the next day lol. I usually only have a few crafts then drink Beast the rest of the day/night, if I'm tying on a good one.

Theres a good on the other side of the river in chatt.
Called heaven and ale. Unique little place

Get drunk and high molaugh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 101

ktodarizzummm said:
Theres a good on the other side of the river in chatt.
Called heaven and ale. Unique little place

Never heard of that place. Like over near Coolidge Park near Hill City Pizza? I've been wanting to hit Tremont Tavern, Honest Pint, and Urban Stack...haven't been to those. Hair of the Dog, Sing It Or Wing It, Terminal Brew House, Big River Grill, Chattanooga Billiard Club, and Tacomac are our usual spots, but we don't get together as often as we used to.

Heaven and Ale is by Hair of the Dog down from Tacomac in the old Buck Wild. I tried Red Tail Ale once trying to get into the whole craft beer hobby in my early twenties it sucked so I stuck with Bud Light :woot:

The one I'm talking about is on Cherokee Blvd. Maybe they moved?
maybe there are 2. Its close to mikes hole in the wall

ktodarizzummm said:
The one I'm talking about is on Cherokee Blvd. Maybe they moved?
maybe there are 2. Its close to mikes hole in the wall
No you were right I was wrong I used to go and grab a beer at Sluggos after work which was close by kinda a douceur hang out but beer was cold...