• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what type of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

A friend of mine had a pitcher of the Sly Rye in Chatty a couple weekends ago. Definitely on the list of brews to try. I have only had Yazoo's Hop Project and it was pretty good. I'm a fan of Porters so I'll def look for that one next time I'm around a decent selection of brews!

Oh and steak looks flashemifyougotem drool

TacomaJD said:
A friend of mine had a pitcher of the Sly Rye in Chatty a couple weekends ago. Definitely on the list of brews to try. I have only had Yazoo's Hop Project and it was pretty good. I'm a fan of Porters so I'll def look for that one next time I'm around a decent selection of brews!

Oh and steak looks flashemifyougotem drool

I like pretty much any Yazoo brew, Dos Perros is there brown ale, and one of my favorites.

their "a beer named SUE" is a smoked porter that is badass

sue_22.png

Re: Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

Life at 3am....Good ole Beast...

taqa6ega.jpg

And a Old Black Bear: Milepost 652 for desert....this really is one of my favorites. Great tasting beer.

vu3eqy3y.jpg

Shoot man, Bobby Possumcods got me hooked on the methamphetamines! He said "You don't even need to sleep no more!"

TBItoy said:
Just a guess, but I'd say he works 2nd shift

Correct ^^ If you combined every single day that I've worked on dayshift in my 12 years of non-stop working, it would probably only equal out to be somewhere between 6-8 months total.

3apegy7a.jpg

Anyone else seen them making this stuff now? saw it at a gas station and had to get it. It's 12% so technically beer.
JD load up!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye IPA, really the only beer I like from them

emajyvaj.jpg

Had some more New Belgium: Ranger IPA, empty bottle to the far right of pic below.

And bunch of Beast Light of course...feels good not to have to work tomorrow!

adaqugen.jpg

That single key is driving me nuts. I would have lost it by now.

Re:

Haha that's all my buddies ****, we were at his house last night. He's an electrical engineer at Sequoyah Nuclear Plat for TVA, the beeper is def a work thing, I need to ask him wtf is up with it lol.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Founders makes good beer too! I've had their Porter and Pale Ale. Heard others talk about the Breakfast Stout, but I've never seen it for sale anywhere.

I'll bring you some to Harlan

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Heck yeah, bring some and I'll make a purchase!

I will have a cooler full of random ****, but I will bring a specific four pack for ya. It is pretty tasty stuff.