4wd again...

5ady9a6u.jpg

gepamybu.jpg

Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

Rumor is keep him away from the shine.

Re: Re: Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

B.DRAKE said:
I thought you very rarely drank during the week? :flipoff1:

I don't! Unless I'm in the shop working on the truck, then I'll have a few. Haha that sounds like that Free base cocaine video. But really, I mean I only drank 3 last night. Had a lot going on this week so I've actually had a few more than normal....but I'm working 7 days this week (double time son!) and won't get an off day til next Saturday, so I won't be consuming large amounts this weekend like I usually would.

ROKTOY829 said:
Rumor is keep him away from the shine.

Something about shine man....the way it looks at me and makes me feel the next morning. I just wanna kick it over.

Re: Re: Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

Something about shine man....the way it looks at me and makes me feel the next morning. I just wanna kick it over.
[/quote]

So you cant handle the strong stuff, is that what your saying???? :drinkers:

ve4ubedy.jpg

Try some of this it will put hair on your chest and maybe your ass too. Drink on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

Mah, I don't drink much of anything besides beer, plus I've already got too much hair on my chest.

1 beer and a movie. Not much of a fan of this one....or anything else that Shock Top makes.

Shock Top - Honey Bourbon Cask Wheat

7ydu6ubu.jpg

Yea I'm just messing with you I'm more of a crown royal guy myself but my once a week girlfriend brought it so I'm a drinking it hell it free but anyways drink on maybe I'll meet you on the trails someday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure thing man, I'll def be on the Beast Light if I'm on the trails :****: :drinkers:

I don't mind a regular Shock Top but, that honey bourbon **** is NASTY! I ordered one on draft a few weeks ago and ended up sending it back. :puke:

The craft beer selection in Athens, Ga is huge. This is a few I'm trying tonight.

Left Hand and Terrapin makes good ****! That Highland beer is brewed in Asheville, NC! I am def gonna try all the Highland brews when we take a beercation to Asheville. Anything with oatmeal, coffee, porter, stout, etc usually is delicious.

I drank a **** beer tonight from Goose Island called Pere Jacquez 2013....tastes like shitty wine with a shot of whiskey in it lol....terrible.

y2yvy6a5.jpg

TacomaJD said:
Left Hand and Terrapin makes good ****! That Highland beer is brewed in Asheville, NC! I am def gonna try all the Highland brews when we take a beercation to Asheville. Anything with oatmeal, coffee, porter, stout, etc usually is delicious.

I drank a **** beer tonight from Goose Island called Pere Jacquez 2013....tastes like shitty wine with a shot of whiskey in it lol....terrible.

y2yvy6a5.jpg

I was expecting the oatmeal porter to be awesome but, I was a little disappointed. The Terrapin Liquid Bliss and Black Jack porter were my favorites out of those. Got another 6 last night and my favorite out of those is called Founders breakfast stout.

Re:

Founders makes good beer too! I've had their Porter and Pale Ale. Heard others talk about the Breakfast Stout, but I've never seen it for sale anywhere.

Re: Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Founders makes good beer too! I've had their Porter and Pale Ale. Heard others talk about the Breakfast Stout, but I've never seen it for sale anywhere.

I had a Founders All Day IPA last night.

Samuel Smith makes an Oatmeal Stout that is excellent

So glad New Belgium went full scale in Alabama. Best craft beer available here locally without having to drive at least an hour to craft beer store. Ranger IPA is a good beer.

tudytema.jpg

Yazoo Sly Rye Porter, filet mignon (from the family farm beef) and steamed asparagus. Pretty good Tuesday night I reckon

tuqevuqu.jpg