• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wide Open Design build of an Evolution chassis ( WFO )

hate to hear that. i really wanted to hear this beast, not mention check the really nice fab work out.

What was the hold-up with the axle shafts? Custom lengths? Been curious on the lead time of a crate axle complete from them.

Re: Wide Open Design build of an Evolution chassis ( WFO )

I have a video of it running but I can't host and link it. I'm on the road heading to Hot Springs. I can txt it to someone to post.

Woodlee said:
Well here is the update. The buggy runs!!! It's going together great and Bj even drove all the way over here to hear it run for the first time.

But the major glitch is that the axle shafts are not going to be done on time. So, it's not going to be ready to go at hot springs this week end. I'm supper bummed about it but that's how it goes.

I'll still see you guys out there this weekend, and I'm sure it's going to be a good time.
Buggy is looking great man. Keep up the good work? How far are y'all from Chattanooga btw?
Thanks,
Bobby
CCOR

CCOR said:
Buggy is looking great man. Keep up the good work? How far are y'all from Chattanooga btw?
Thanks,
Bobby
CCOR
About 100 miles east on I-24 (its actually north east) haha

Getting real close to a beat down

tuge2y5e.jpg

6ujuge6a.jpg

meza5e5u.jpg

yankster said:
What was the hold-up with the axle shafts? Custom lengths? Been curious on the lead time of a crate axle complete from them.

Curious about this as well.

yankster said:

The axle shafts were completely custom and it was decided to take the time get them right not quick. It was the right decision to make.

Word on the street is the shafts have arrived, they fit and things are looking good.