• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

Tis the season ......for stealing **** at Walmart.

Had the pleasure of punching a guy in the face and a Chokehold to the floor in Walmart today!

Was looking for a quick gift for the wife but didn't find anything and I noticed this scraggly guy walking close to me and upon exiting the buzzers went off and one of the secret security guards tried to get the guy.

He got free from that guy but I turned around and punch him in the face and he ended up taking a header into one of those concrete poles with the plastic protector on it upon which I drop to the floor on his ass!!!

I turned around to that secret security guy and said damn man were you just going to stand there?!?!

He thanked me for it and as I was trying to take a picture of this piece of **** he said he would not allow me to take pictures of anything YouTube add Media or some bullshit.

Nothing like going into Walmart to buy your girl a curling iron and getting to punch a piece of **** in the face.... that's my best gift so far!

Re: Random Thoughts

That's some hood rat **** lol. They just fired a bunch of employees at a Home Depot in Florida I think for stopping a thief, most big box stores won't allow employees to stop anybody cause of liability issues, I almost had the opportunity to choke slam a little bastard at a Home Depot, he came running out lawn and garden entrance with power tools under each arm, he jumped in a vehicle 10 feet in front of me, man I wanted to grab him so bad. Can't stand a dam thief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Zjman said:
That's some hood rat **** lol. They just fired a bunch of employees at a Home Depot in Florida I think for stopping a thief, most big box stores won't allow employees to stop anybody cause of liability issues, I almost had the opportunity to choke slam a little bastard at a Home Depot, he came running out lawn and garden entrance with power tools under each arm, he jumped in a vehicle 10 feet in front of me, man I wanted to grab him so bad. Can't stand a dam thief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I was thinking after driving away. This all went down outside the double doors just on the asphalt.

I think they're in the clear to physically stop them inside but probably some shitter law they can't outside.

The initial "grab" went down between the double doors exit where he got free just outside the last door.

Re:

tonybolton said:
Tis the season ......for stealing **** at Walmart.

Had the pleasure of punching a guy in the face and a Chokehold to the floor in Walmart today!

Was looking for a quick gift for the wife but didn't find anything and I noticed this scraggly guy walking close to me and upon exiting the buzzers went off and one of the secret security guards tried to get the guy.

He got free from that guy but I turned around and punch him in the face and he ended up taking a header into one of those concrete poles with the plastic protector on it upon which I drop to the floor on his ass!!!

I turned around to that secret security guy and said damn man were you just going to stand there?!?!

He thanked me for it and as I was trying to take a picture of this piece of **** he said he would not allow me to take pictures of anything YouTube add Media or some bullshit.

Nothing like going into Walmart to buy your girl a curling iron and getting to punch a piece of **** in the face.... that's my best gift so far!

My wife work at Walmart. Was told the first day.... If you see someone stealing something. You can't stop them, say anything to them or detain them in anyway. The person must leave the building before the cops are called.
The reason being is an employee tried stopping someone and that person had a heart attack, died and their family sued Walmart and won....I guess they just figure it's cheaper to let them get any with it.

I worked for lowes for a lil while out of high school.. same deal, there were only (2) people that could step in if someone was stealing (store manager and loss prevention guy). We were told that if we witnessed someone about to steal, the only thing we could say was: " sir/ma'am , can I help you with your purchase?".

If they told you to pack sand there wasn't a thing you could say or do.

Beerj said:
Screw you work! Off for the next 12 days :woot:

Hell yeah! my last day is Friday and then off for 10. Sadly about half of those 10 days will be filled with some type of work around the house. Gotta work on / replace a water heater in the renter house one of those days.

And somebody needs to change Tony's signature to include "Resident badass"...... :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
Hell yeah! my last day is Friday and then off for 10. Sadly about half of those 10 days will be filled with some type of work around the house. Gotta work on / replace a water heater in the renter house one of those days.

And somebody needs to change Tony's signature to include "Resident badass"...... :flipoff1:
I too have plenty of things I should do, but I've been neglecting the buggy for a little while so she's due for some lovin.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:

If the fugitive weighed more than 120lbs....I'd agree withya! 8) :p

Guy shoulda been stealing sandwiches...not watches and whatever else. LOL

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
If the fugitive weighed more than 120lbs....I'd agree withya! 8) :p

Guy shoulda been stealing sandwiches...not watches and whatever else. LOL
You saying the Wal-Mart guy was like 240 and couldn't get a hold of the guy? Was he busy eating a hoho?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

ROKTOY829 said:
You saying the Wal-Mart guy was like 240 and couldn't get a hold of the guy? Was he busy eating a hoho?

No...I'm saying he was some scraggly ass 100-pounder that needed to be stealing food.

Re:

So today I was at work and this guy that had way to much money was in my store and hit one of my best customers and slammed him into a pole. He almost killed him. Luckily I came up before he finished off. He was screaming can't hide money. My customer said I don't have no money. I still don't understand why he was at Walmart.............

All bs aside good job dude. Now if the rest of the USA will start doing the same. It's our country to make it what we want it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
No...I'm saying he was some scraggly ass 100-pounder that needed to be stealing food.
I meant the employee.