• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

LightBnDr said:
Judging from the transfer on the ultra gay bushwhacker fender flare and that the gouges are spaced equally apart both parallel and vertical, it looks more like someone parked next to you and tried to load/unload something in the backseat and paid no attention to your bro dozer. Doesn't look like intentional key marks to me.

Lol bummer man
Easy on the bushwhackers lol, dont have no gay light bar on it. That has crossed my mind also.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re: Random Thoughts

I'm ready for KOH and stuck @ work.

Doing nights this week, sucks

Can't believe it's taken you this long to figure that out? Maybe you're just getting wiser in your old-age???

Re:

tonybolton said:
Applebee's ****in sucks.....

Yep, me and the wife went there a couple of years ago....it was the worst food I've ever seen. We actually told them to take it back and take it off the bill it was so bad.

Our steak didn't even look or smell like steak :****:

We paid for our drinks and appetizers but that was it...

Re:

Anybody have experience with springs, think i found one on my property. Would like to utilize it

Is it a year round spring or just a wet weather spring? I have wet weather springs pop up everywhere this time of year. If it's a year round spring you should have a creek.

Re:

Or a pond....Mine feeds a pond and I had the only pond left after the 100 day drought

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Re:

There is a pond just 300 yards that is spring fed. Use to have a old well on the place.

The water coming out is in a drainage ditch and i am wonder if it is just a wet weather one.

The guy who lived on the property years ago said there was a small pond on the place. Also there was always a bit of water that stayed in the ditch year almost.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Beerj said:
Leaf or coil?
Since the leaves have fallen, i would say a leaf spring. I want to add coil to it for the water to flow through.

I ordered my wings Thursday. Brotha man says he will drop them at three and I can pick them up at 4. It is now 5 and I am without wings. Really irks me bad!