• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

We got a new printer in the office at work. It requires you to log in with your PKI badge (stick your badge in it, and enter pin for authentication), every single time you print. Everything I need to print goes to a job list in the printer now. So I have to go LOG IN TO THE FREAKING PRINTER, select my documents from the job list (there are 4 of us in Shipping printing off same printer), then wait for them to print. How damn retarded. Everything we do here seems like a step toward inefficiency. Burns me up. Also now when I scan a document to my email to send elsewhere, it comes in my email encrypted, so then I have to use my PKI badge in my computer to log in once again just to open the damn email so I can copy the attachment and forward it. Aside from this I have to log into my computer when I get to work, then log into SAP with my PKI badge at least twice a night after it times out. None of that bothered me until now that I have to log into a fawking printer to get my 9 million shipping documents that I print per night. Good lord I am fuming!

TacomaJD said:
We got a new printer in the office at work. It requires you to log in with your PKI badge (stick your badge in it, and enter pin for authentication), every single time you print. Everything I need to print goes to a job list in the printer now. So I have to go LOG IN TO THE FREAKING PRINTER, select my documents from the job list (there are 4 of us in Shipping printing off same printer), then wait for them to print. How damn retarded. Everything we do here seems like a step toward inefficiency. Burns me up. Also now when I scan a document to my email to send elsewhere, it comes in my email encrypted, so then I have to use my PKI badge in my computer to log in once again just to open the damn email so I can copy the attachment and forward it. Aside from this I have to log into my computer when I get to work, then log into SAP with my PKI badge at least twice a night after it times out. None of that bothered me until now that I have to log into a fawking printer to get my 9 million shipping documents that I print per night. Good lord I am fuming!

still get paid the same don't ya?

If it gets to the point that you can't accomplish your required tasks in your shift, then bring it up to management that a lot of your time is being wasted on security formalities.

They prolly trying to keep the Russians from hackin yer shipments :flipoff1:

TBItoy said:
still get paid the same don't ya?

If it gets to the point that you can't accomplish your required tasks in your shift, then bring it up to management that a lot of your time is being wasted on security formalities.

They prolly trying to keep the Russians from hackin yer shipments :flipoff1:

Yeah, just more work to do the same job, but for what? What exactly does this SecurePro feature prevent? Not a damn thing. Packing lists, bill of ladings, and other transportation documents are not valuable to anyone but us. They do not contain any vital account numbers or anything. So what's the point? Spent extra money on new copiers throughout the whole plant and makes my job more difficult. Lose/lose. Their excuse - corporate decision. Dumb. A well oiled machine works efficiently, these are steps toward being a not so well oiled machine. I understand security features being implemented when applicable, but not in this case. I'm just more mad at the principle of the matter than the actual extra time it takes now. Just another decision some pencil pusher made.

Big brother is watching every move u make and will hold ya accountable, gotta keep paper and ink cost down, no more copying ur ass and sticking copies in workers coat pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Big brother is watching every move u make and will hold ya accountable, gotta keep paper and ink cost down, no more copying ur ass and sticking copies in workers coat pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO I damn sure ain't hiking my one legged ass up on no printer, although that would be funny.

TacomaJD said:

LOL Welcome to my world we have to use our cards to do everything on the computer plus to get in the doors of the plant and into any other area that the general population don't need to be.

El Diablo said:
LOL Welcome to my world we have to use our cards to do everything on the computer plus to get in the doors of the plant and into any other area that the general population don't need to be.

Same here, just never had to use it on the printer that I get up and visit no telling how many times a night. All of our doors and computers require card scan. The printer ordeal is a bit extreme though. Pisses me off.

After riding with Andrew I think I really need 500+hp...

Dropping panties is fun :****:

Last night, I made a toilet plunger out of a coat hanger. I have lived in my house for nearly 8 years and never owned a plunger. :dunno:

tonybolton said:
People that walk around indoors with their hoodies up piss me off.....is life really that miserable?
I work in a semi climate controlled plant! Never gets below 75 and we have several young temps that wear them everyday and a couple of white ones that wear beanies? Wtf makes me want to just walk up and snatch that **** off!

92 Chevy c3500 crew flatbed 454TBI with an exhaust leak and need of a tuneup pulling a heavy 14k equipment trailer with a Toyota = 8.5 mpg

06 chevy 2500hd 6.0 pulling light 7k car trailer with Toyota = 8mpg

And I actually like the interior of the 92 a LOT better.

Funny how that works.

Found on FB :

Paradise is a place where cops are british
cooks are french,
mecanics are german,
lovers are italians,
and everything is managed by swiss...

Hell is a place where cops are german
cooks are british
mechanics are french
lovers are swiss
and everything is managed by italians...

Welp, it's after midnight....guess I can say I'm officially 30 years young. The last day of my 20's was Obama's last day in office. The day I turn 30, Trump gets inaugurated. Ha.

TacomaJD said:
Welp, it's after midnight....guess I can say I'm officially 30 years young. The last day of my 20's was Obama's last day in office. The day I turn 30, Trump gets inaugurated. Ha.

That's a damn fine birthday present

7aa0e9ef52dc4ddf00f1eef8275887f3.jpg

Walkoutside and see this on my truck. Great way to start the day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

Idk, i got a good idea who it maybe. But haven't heard a perp from her in years.

ROKTOY829 said:
7aa0e9ef52dc4ddf00f1eef8275887f3.jpg

Walkoutside and see this on my truck. Great way to start the day.

Judging from the transfer on the ultra gay bushwhacker fender flare and that the gouges are spaced equally apart both parallel and vertical, it looks more like someone parked next to you and tried to load/unload something in the backseat and paid no attention to your bro dozer. Doesn't look like intentional key marks to me.

Lol bummer man