• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

So it seems that a new trend of LIFTING the Mazda Miata is happening and using it as an off-road toy. Not sure of I'm totally in favor of.....or ready to call it extremely gay.

Re:

tonybolton said:
So it seems that a new trend of LIFTING the Mazda Miata is happening and using it as an off-road toy. Not sure of I'm totally in favor of.....or ready to call it extremely gay.

Please tell me that's a joke?

Re: Random Thoughts

Nope.....

eef0eaf654b4c8387ad9d01d8e632fb3.jpg

Sounds like the same thing as the cheap Tracker woods toy, only 2wd. So maybe if you're comparing apples to giraffes you'd have the Tracker/RZR and Miata/Baja Bug/rail buggy.

Re:

It seems like all the Miata off-roading videos I'm watching not a single damned one of them has a welded diff.

That would be like THE first thing I'd do.

Re:

I believe he was supposed to be headlining a big rock festival here in Ohio this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Rock on the range is at crew stadium this weekend and yeah that sucks. Hell of a singer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Ripe old age of 52, sucks man. He just played a show that night, I believe. Wonder what cause of death will be? I haven't kept up with him enough to know if he was still an addict or not.

From the little that is getting out, sounds like he was found in the bathroom with a "band" around his neck. Either way, really shitty. I just recently saw a video of him playing acoustic along to his teenage daughter singing. Sad