• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

OK, The wire wheel on my bench grinder is crap.... I've bought the cheap ones and the expensive ones.... But not one last very long.... I end up getting stabbed in the stomach by those little basterds..... What do you guys use.... Please help

There is a guy that comes in my office regular, and he always has a sucker in his mouth ( like the bank gives little kids ) and makes slurping and smacking noises! it makes me so mad, I feel like throat punching him! Dang, I feel my blood pressure rising just typing this...

zukimaster said:
There is a guy that comes in my office regular, and he always has a sucker in his mouth ( like the bank gives little kids ) and makes slurping and smacking noises! it makes me so mad, I feel like throat punching him! Dang, I feel my blood pressure rising just typing this...
Your gaydar is broken man!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian potts said:
OK, The wire wheel on my bench grinder is crap.... I've bought the cheap ones and the expensive ones.... But not one last very long.... I end up getting stabbed in the stomach by those little basterds..... What do you guys use.... Please help

Wear an apron of some sort.

Brian potts said:

My grinder is not mouted down. So i turn mine side sideways so that **** dont poke me in the belly. Lol. Good luck on tryin to find a good wire wheel.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

muddinmetal said:
You are just talking **** :fish:
Na, his boyfriends **** won't fit in the.....well, nm

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

b575761c99a65d9fc85dee78528e9583.jpg

#deja vu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your a grown ass man and I meat you to eat wings, and you order boneless mild...
I don't think we can be frans.

#listener405

Eddyj said:
If your a grown ass man and I meat you to eat wings, and you order boneless mild...

#listener405

X2 .

Eddyj said:

#listener405

I won't let people who eat with me make gay orders like that. If you look the waitress straight in the eyes and say, "don't bring him that crap, he wants 20 traditional wings, xtra hot" and do so with 100% conviction she will ignore that little pansy order and bring him real wings, it's awesome

While we are talking about snowflakes...
I'm in Hoover for the week working. Keep in mind I'm not really a galleria type cat, WTF is with the short shorts on guys?!?

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Eddyj said:
While we are talking about snowflakes...
I'm in Hoover for the week working. Keep in mind I'm not really a galleria type cat, WTF is with the short shorts on guys?!?
Trying to get a guy to "meat" them for some wings.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk