• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

zukimaster said:
Famous last words......
0a66a3b1bfb75ddcf2470fb14546e828.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh :stir: :stir:

Re: Random Thoughts

Ha. I went back and changed it dicks. Randy was a good friend and that buggy is the reason i looked into csc. He actually warned me not to do it but i wouldnt listen. I just hope the ls swap doesnt turn into a cave springs nightmare.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
God I hate hick hop

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You ain't lyin! I group the Luke Bryans, Jason Aldeans ETC. in with this. I can't stand the crap that some of these "artists" are putting out. The whole Hick Hop garbage is an absolute dumpster fire.

Re:

jayphizzle said:
You ain't lyin! I group the Luke Bryans, Jason Aldeans ETC. in with this. I can't stand the crap that some of these "artists" are putting out. The whole Hick Hop garbage is an absolute dumpster fire.

One of the good things about living East of Mason D line is, I don't have that **** to listen to.

Re: Re:

ForMud said:
One of the good things about living East of Mason D line is, I don't have that **** to listen to.
I had to Google how somebody could live east of the Mason Dixon line because I thought it was more of a separation between north and south but I guess it is possible.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I had to Google how somebody could live east of the Mason Dixon line because I thought it was more of a separation between north and south but I guess it is possible.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Delaware did fight on the north but geographically we are to the East. I can walk out my front door and be across the line in 5 mins if the **** goes down.