• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

LMAO..... Ricks phone is stuck in "voice announce" and he can't figure out how to turn it off. It says the screen its on. "MESSAGES" "CALLS RECEIVED" "SETTINGS" ...... LOL

Good thing it 50 degrees.....If it was below freezing there would 30+ inches of snow out there.

It's been raining since this time yesterday and is supposed to keep at it till tomorrow morning.

Ok bit of soap box, WTF is up with young drivers.
Wife and I are having date day, relax, chill, go see movie.

As turning to goto movies, have green light turn left and young kid just rolls through the yield sign and in front of us.... he stares at me and I just honk and slam brakes on. Could have hit my wife.

When kids gonna learn that driving isn't just "when I wanta go".....

I travel for work and between young girls doing make up in left lane and texting, to young kids just doing what they want in traffic I don't get it!

I leave the house at the same time ( 5:00am ) in the morning and take the same way in. So I'm driving with mostly the same people and after awhile you get to know how they drive, so there's not to many problems.
On the way home you never know what you're going to run into.
I'm pretty good at picking who's on the phone or texting by how they drive and I try to stay away from them.

...adding to the on the way home thing, I just simply love the people that are doing 30-40mph the entire stretch of the on-ramp and only begin to look/speed up when their whole car is in ON the interstate lane. Those people are just wonderful.

Being the terrible driver I am, I'm typically at speed or 10mph above the speed limit half way down the ramp.

I merge hard too, gotta hit the brakes to stop from hitting the person in front.....It scares the **** out of the person behind and they let you....After that I go 55mph and piss everyone off.

LMAO

I see people do those "jack-rabbit" starts at stop lights and that pisses me off. Light goes green, take off like John Force to 30mph then do 32mph in a 55mph zone. ****ers...

Its usually people in Buicks or Saturns. Those hafta be the most terrible people on the roads....with the occasional Prius sprinkled in there. :)

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
WOOHOOO!!! Crossville Dragway opening back up in March! Time to coat the track with LS Tears and LS Excuses! :)
Those will be the tears of the 5 kids strapped to car seats in the soccer Mom Suburban that you had to jump the light to beat.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Damnit Rick.... uuuhhh. Who can spot the fail?

1fa1901ad27097713db37fcf2f33f86a.jpg